***2010 NFL Free Agency Thread***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
    WTF? Really? I honestly thought Clark was out of the picture.

I'd love to have Will Allen and Clark. Doubt we'd go safety in the first after that.
    I doubt we go with S at all depending on what Clark's contract is.

Comment

• What are the news on Darren Sharper

Comment

• Pats are hosting WR Josh Reed and TE Alge Crumpler. I'd like both signings. Reed gives us an experienced slot wide receiver in case Welker isn't back at the beginning of the season (which is likely), and Crumpler should fill in for Kyle Brady and then Chris Baker pretty well as our blocking tight end.

Comment

• Aaron Wilson of the National Football Post reports that the Steelers have re-signed free agent S Ryan Clark.

http://twitter.com/RavensInsider/status/10194075239
          Greg Gross @VittorioTafur Al Davis' scholarship program has died with him. With Hue, it's nothing personal, and nothing sentimental, either. It's gladiator school now. Perform or perish., period.

Comment

• Wow, what the ****?!?

This sucks :(

Comment

• Randle El back to Pittsburgh
              Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Former Steelers WR Antwaan Randle El is returning to Pittsburgh, agreeing to a three-year deal with the team tonight.
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Only thing that has came out about Sharper is that talks with the Saints have been 'positive' and one other unnamed team has interest.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• I'd love Crumpler.

Comment

• Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    Randle El back to Pittsburgh
                    This is just getting out of hand. 5 players in one day? Not very typical Steelers.

Randle El? He was great before with us but he was terrible in Washington. I doubt he has much left in the return game, we already have Logan anyway. I'd much rather have Battle make the cut than him and play on the coverage units.

Unless Randle El beats out Sweed and is our #5 I dont see his role at all.

Comment

Does this mean Limas will get cut?

Comment

Hahaha, I just might have to bring out the ARE jersey again. While we are at it, let's bring back Bettis, Peezy, and Foote!

Comment

• Whatever happened to Limas Sweed? I was very high on him.
                          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                            Does this mean Limas will get cut?
                            I don't think so. I just think it means Sweed better get his **** together or he will get cut. Wouldn't surprise me if they did end up letting him go. Some team will snatch him up quickly. Hopefully we can try and trade him.

Comment

• Sweed could definately get cut. If they decide Randle El is a better receiver he'll be the #4 guy and Battle will dress as #5 and play special teams. We won't carry 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                                Unless Randle El beats out Sweed and is our #5 I dont see his role at all.
                                Maybe they're worried with Big Ben's rape situation and want a QB?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information