• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
    Good I didnt want the raiders to play over there
    neither did the english

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
      The city that loses out on a home game against there biggest rival will go ape IT'S IN FACT EASIER TO JUST TYPE THE SWEAR AND LET THE CENSORS WORK, THAN TO HALF-*** IT YOURSELF if that happened
      They are smart enough to not do that. Thats why all the games are inter-conference matchups.

Comment

If we ever lose a home game for a european game I will be really really really pissed.
        Don't worry this is probably the last time through the Russian Roulette wheel for a while, no repeats I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
          Don't worry this is probably the last time through the Russian Roulette wheel for a while, no repeats I would think.
          If you click the link I posted, there is talk of a second European game being announced in the next 2 weeks, and there has been talk of 2 next year, before possibly 4 in 2012, the International Games don't appear to be going away, sorry to burst your bubble.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

This just makes me hate UKfan!!!!!!! It isn't our fault they can't develop any talent worth watching. Stick to Futbol and Rugby!!!!!!!
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Comment

When do the 2010 schedules come out? March?

Comment

The city that loses out on a home game against there biggest rival will go ape IT'S IN FACT EASIER TO JUST TYPE THE SWEAR AND LET THE CENSORS WORK, THAN TO HALF-*** IT YOURSELF if that happened
                  Then play the other game in a neutral site in between the two and declare neither as home or away.

I am against this whole London thing, pro bowl or something should be played there... But at the same time, if you're gonna do it, don't half ass it.

Colts Patriots in London would show the everyone what the NFL is about, if they don't like that then it's just not for them.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                    that's what europe deserves. two mediocre teams.
                    Wow, you're giving Denver a lot of credit here.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Dont make the Packers Goooooooo EVER!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

im surprised they arent sending teams that were massive in the 80's thats when football really became popular, the most supported teams id say would be any team that has ever won the superbowl lol

Comment

Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                          im surprised they arent sending teams that were massive in the 80's thats when football really became popular, the most supported teams id say would be any team that has ever won the superbowl lol
                          um the broncos went to a handfull of superbowls, and the niners were the 80's

Comment

Why didn't the Jaguars get consideration? Would've helped us alot.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Agreed or a very popular team like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Bears, ect.
                              49ers are one of the most popular teams in europe...

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                When do the 2010 schedules come out? March?
                                Its mid-April for the schedules.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information