Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams Announced for London Game, October 2010

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ll/8462079.stm

The San Francisco 49ers and the Denver Broncos will play at Wembley Stadium on 31 October 2010, American's National Football League has confirmed.
    Not a bad game really, two 8-8 teams.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Never was a fan of the overseas games.

At least it won't cost Denver a home game.

Comment

Thank god it isn't the Ravens. If we ever had to play in another country I will be pissed. Like I said before screw other countries get your own league.
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Long ass flight for San Fran, Denver isn't much better.
        I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Thank god it isn't the Ravens. If we ever had to play in another country I will be pissed. Like I said before screw other countries get your own league.
          nahhhh, we like sponging off yours

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post

If we ever lose a home game for a european game I will be really really really pissed.

Comment

Decent game. Should be better than this years New England @ Tampa game.

Comment

This is stupid, why don't they pit two ridiculously good teams or a really competitive divisional game if they're trying to sell their product...

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                  This is stupid, why don't they pit two ridiculously good teams or a really competitive divisional game if they're trying to sell their product...
                  Agreed or a very popular team like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Bears, ect.

Comment

Well San Diego and New Orleans went last year, and it was a shootout. Can't get much more exciting than that.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Good I didnt want the raiders to play over there

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

In all fairness, a lot of the teams have made sense. Year one you had the Phins, who are arguably the biggest team here. Year 2 had Saints and Chargers, two very good teams with very big names (Reggie Bush, Drew Brees back to face Chargers, LT), Year 3 had New England, and of course Tampa who have the Glazers who own Manchester United here, and this year the 49ers are coming, who are big here too due to the 80s boom for NFL over here.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          Agreed or a very popular team like the Steelers, Packers, Cowboys, Bears, ect.
                          I would rather not have the Packers go overseas.

Comment

We all know njx will be going to the game in his Alphonso Smith jersey.
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

The city that loses out on a home game against there biggest rival will go ape IT'S IN FACT EASIER TO JUST TYPE THE SWEAR AND LET THE CENSORS WORK, THAN TO HALF-*** IT YOURSELF if that happened

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information