Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock of the Century...of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Colts over Ravens. People are forgetting they were 14-0 and the Ravens defense was downright bad at some points of the year.

Flacco was pretty shaky last week too.
    Yeah, but people aren't forgetting that the Ravens almost beat the Colts earlier this year. Baltimore was inside the 15 yard line with under 3:00 to go only needing a FG to win before Flacco threw a pick. I think it'll be a good game. I like Indy to win, but I wouldn't even come close to calling them a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
      adrian peterson is about ready to go off. he is due. 170 yards on the ground as peterson leads the vikings to a win by a suprisingly large margain. the vikings defense is only good at home. 34-13, minnesota.
      Yeah even though Dallas hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher all season, and AD was held to 63 last time he faced Dallas, he's gonna bust out 170. I think you'll have eat crow on this one. I'm not guaranteeing a Dallas win, but if anyone beats us it will be Favre and his voodoo magic.

Comment

Don't feel good about any of them, but I'll go with SD over the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
          Yeah even though Dallas hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher all season, and AD was held to 63 last time he faced Dallas, he's gonna bust out 170. I think you'll have eat crow on this one. I'm not guaranteeing a Dallas win, but if anyone beats us it will be Favre and his voodoo magic.
          Seriously! Not only is Ward right, I doubt AD will even get 170 yards combined! Talk about yappin'...

Prock better show up and eat his crow.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
            Yeah, but people aren't forgetting that the Ravens almost beat the Colts earlier this year. Baltimore was inside the 15 yard line with under 3:00 to go only needing a FG to win before Flacco threw a pick. I think it'll be a good game. I like Indy to win, but I wouldn't even come close to calling them a lock.

That game was pretty much the Ravens D at it's best and the Colts offense at it's worst imo. I don't see that happening again.

Comment

Comment

there is a first time for everything. adrian can have one of those games against anybody. and people just dont understand how much better the vikings are at home then on the road. its night and day. if we were in dallas, i would say dallas would be favored 70-30. at home, its reverse of that.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                  I love Carl's stone cold lead locks of the century, UH DA WEEK! lol

Anyways, Cardinals over New Orleans is my lock.
                  There's still hope!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Cardinals over the Saints. LOCK.

In before the lock
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                      In before the lock

Yea, especially since he's calling in someone else to eat crow. Better come eat it big guy.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Well, the saints sure as hell didn't come out flat and Kurt Warner and the Cards' play surprised me...definitely wrong on that.

And than there's something I once again realized...even though I didn't, one should never bet against Peyton Manning. Might as well just hand over your money and ask someone to drop kick you in the balls.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Originally posted by prock View Post
                          adrian peterson is about ready to go off. he is due. 170 yards on the ground as peterson leads the vikings to a win by a suprisingly large margain. the vikings defense is only good at home. 34-13, minnesota.
                          Your score was pretty close, I would have never guessed that spotting us 13 was giving us too much credit. I was right about Peterson, however.

Comment

Ward called it right for once. Dallas got their ass handed to to them today in Minnesota.

I'm only commenting b/c 90% of these lead pipe cinch locks are dead wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                              *I believe that the chargers will rout the Jets, because they're the type of team we would hope to see; one that can't score. --> Our three losses this year were to teams that scored more than 30 points. Jets scored 30 twice. Also, we never scored less than 20 points.
                              I just couldn't help myself

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                                Ward called it right for once. Dallas got their ass handed to to them today in Minnesota.

I'm only commenting b/c 90% of these lead pipe cinch locks are dead wrong.
                                Which is once again, why I do not bet on sports. I usually am upset enough after most Sundays, I don't need to lose the ability to walk with two busted knee-caps.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information