Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock of the Century...of the week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stone Cold Lead Pipe Lock of the Century...of the week

I know there is a Divisional round pick 'em, but I wanted to see which game everybody felt the most confident about in their picks.... Actually that's a dirty lie. I saw this video, figured everyone would enjoy it and tried to think of a clever thread in order to fit it in.

Since I did...(chargers fans will love it)

http://video.adultswim.com/carl/carl...11510_CarlLock

As for my pick, I'm going with the Cowboys @ Vikings.. The way they are playing right now, I just can't vote against them... even though I love me some Favre and AD.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Colts over Ravens. People are forgetting they were 14-0 and the Ravens defense was downright bad at some points of the year.

Flacco was pretty shaky last week too.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Colts over Ravens. People are forgetting they were 14-0 and the Ravens defense was downright bad at some points of the year.

Flacco was pretty shaky last week too.
      Very true. He threw it only 10 times or around that??

I wanted to go with the Cardinals, because Kurt Warner just doesn't play poorly in the postseason. I expect nothing short of awesomeness from him out there tomorrow.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

I love Carl's stone cold lead locks of the century, UH DA WEEK! lol

Anyways, Cardinals over New Orleans is my lock.

Comment

My stone cold lock of the century of the week is Colts over Ravens.

I'm serious. Gimme the Colts by two scores.

Comment

Colts over Ravens for me.

Comment

Has anyone noticed that the Jets are the perfect match for the Chargers? If I trusted Sanchez a little more I would put them in as a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                I know there is a Divisional round pick 'em, but I wanted to see which game everybody felt the most confident about in their picks.... Actually that's a dirty lie. I saw this video, figured everyone would enjoy it and tried to think of a clever thread in order to fit it in.

Since I did...(chargers fans will love it)

http://video.adultswim.com/carl/carl...11510_CarlLock

As for my pick, I'm going with the Cowboys @ Vikings.. The way they are playing right now, I just can't vote against them... even though I love me some Favre and AD.
                adrian peterson is about ready to go off. he is due. 170 yards on the ground as peterson leads the vikings to a win by a suprisingly large margain. the vikings defense is only good at home. 34-13, minnesota.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                  Has anyone noticed that the Jets are the perfect match for the Chargers? If I trusted Sanchez a little more I would put them in as a lock.

I picked them but I don't feel good about it. Sanchez is due for a 4 INT game.

You're right though on paper it's a good matchup. Jets run/stop the pass and the Chargers can't stop the run/love to pass.

Comment

Peyton Manning always kills Baltimore. Ask CCB, RWO or trkaline, they'll say the same thing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      I picked them but I don't feel good about it. Sanchez is due for a 4 INT game.

You're right though on paper it's a good matchup. Jets run/stop the pass and the Chargers can't stop the run/love to pass.
                      I think it's a game that's really going to depend on how it starts out. If the Chargers score a couple times early and the Jets become forced to pass the ball they are pretty much ******, the game is probably a blowout. Sanchez turns the ball over, they can't keep the Chargers offense off the field, everything unravels. But if there's no big lead the Jets can run the ball, keep the Chargers offense off the field and the defense fresh, and at the very least keep it close. That's how I see it anyway. Should be interesting to see how it plays out, though.

Comment

Mastershake approves this message.

Comment

Cardinals over the Saints. LOCK.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                            I tend to think that this logic will be exposed come sunday. I think most Jet fans know that when Kris Jenkins went down the defense took a major hit. Since that time the Jets just simply haven't been tested. If the Dolphins could put up a 61 points on the Jets the chargers can.

My theory is I think their sucess may have alot to do with the Jets blitzing being too much for bad offensive teams to handle. Rivers handles the blitz like a champ. Much of his success is due to the matchup problems alot of our guys pose.

*I believe that the chargers will rout the Jets, because they're the type of team we would hope to see; one that can't score. --> Our three losses this year were to teams that scored more than 30 points. Jets scored 30 twice. Also, we never scored less than 20 points.

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Originally posted by Average OT LB View Post
                              If the Dolphins could put up a 61 points on the Jets the chargers can.
                              The Dolphins could run the ball, the strength of the Jets defense is their pass defense, which is why they're a bad match up for the chargers. Just sayin'

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information