Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB Justin Griffith to Oakland

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10033511

The Raiders reached agreement Friday evening with Atlanta 's free-agent fullback Justin Griffith on a three-year, $3.8 million contract, completing a whirlwind day of activity in Oakland. The deal is contingent upon Griffith passing his physical.

pretty good pickup..versatile FB who can catch and be a weapon.

Comment

Good signing by Oakland. Does this mean that Crockett most likely will be cut?

Sveen's 2015 NFL Draft Spreadsheet

Comment

Knapp bringing in someone he's familiar with.

Comment

Nice, we finally have a real FB.

Comment

pretty solid deal, cost wise, length wise, and fit wise. They've made some nice moves/gambles, with Dominic Rhodes, Justin Griffith, and Jeremy Newberry. A healthy Newberry would do a lot for them inside.

Comment

Nice deal and that seems like a pretty cheap contract

Comment

Two thumbs up....the Raiders have made some good personnel moves this year. I think Kiffin was a good choice and most of the assistants are top notch. Bringing in good veterans will help the rebuilding process a lot.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

boooooo oooooo ooooooo oooooooooooooo
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Great move for them great young all around FB.

Comment

2 good moves in 1 day! Nice job! I'm slowly starting to see that explosive offense Lane was talking about.

Now are they getting Russell or CJ??? Hmmm...

Comment

I can dig this move. Crockett was never a great blocker, but he is certainly on the decline in that category these days.

Comment

3 year 3.8 mill. Great signing. One of the best so far. heck of a player.

Comment

Even as a Chiefs fan if the Raiders cut Zack Crockett I will kinda miss him he has been there along time it will be wired not seeing him twice a year...

Comment

I like this move. I think the raiders are doing a good job this offseason. Rid of walker and brooks, add rhodes and griffith. If newberry is healthy thats a steal too, though i doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information