FB Justin Griffith to Oakland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    You guys should draft OL in the first 5 rounds. Starting off with Joe Thomas.
    im probably the only raider fan that has Joe Thomas at the top of my list of players that i want drafted. would be fine with Russell then Staley i guess but he(Staley) needs time to get bigger.

edit: of course we would need to solve the qb situation first though.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

awesome value for the raiders. they pay one of the best all around fullbacks in the game about 1.26 mil a year. great deal.

Comment

They stole him at that price.

Stay away from Raiders RB's in fantasy. Jordan, Rhodes, Griffith... who gets the 3 rushing TD's for the Raiders this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
          Nice deal and that seems like a pretty cheap contract

I agree. Would rather the Bucs would have signed him at that deal than Askew.

Comment

And why didn't Green Bay sign him if it was that cheap???

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

HEHEHE.....nice move, Griffith is tight. Good for the WCO that i keep hearing we gonna run. His familiarity with Knapp makes it all the more better.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                And why didn't Green Bay sign him if it was that cheap???
                Because maybe he wanted to play for Tom Cable and Knapp, he already knows the system
                I need to get friends signed up on Lockerz.com to get more points. Costs you nothing. PM me email addy for invite.

Comment

Great signing.

Comment

Great signing. Will be an amazing one if the Raiders can utilize him correctly on 3rd down situations or goalline situations.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

wow, I was expecting alot more than that especially after Ovie's contract with the Falcons.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information