Looks like Bills may have found their coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 619 View Post
    Wasn't he a spread offense guy with the Chiefs? Sam Bradford anyone?
    Brian Brohmzzz.

Comment

I was scratching my head over this one too......They seemed to get turned down by just about everyone else though. Cowher, Grimm, Frazier, Jim Harbaugh...and most likely a few others that aren't popping to mind.

Hopefully for them, he's just one of those guys who is a better pro coach than college one.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        So Matt Cassell just becomes non existent after one year with them?
        That line nearly got him killed, so maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Brian Brohmzzz.
          Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
            That line nearly got him killed, so maybe.
            I ninja edited. Talking about Chan Gailey had me thinking Chiefs and someone brought up Bradford whilst I was in an altered state.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
              Leslie Frazier deserves a head coaching job. Its his time. The only reason why the Bills should pass up on Frazier is if he wasn't interested in the job to begin with.

But if he was interested, he got screwed. Bc he deserves a shot.
              This. There are more deserving and more qualified head coaching candidates out there than Chan Gailey. I really don't see how a guy gets a head coaching job in the NFL when his last successful year in the league was 1999 with the Cowboys, although he never won a playoff game with them.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

I looked up some old articles I remembered reading that might shed a little light:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...as-next-coach/

The Bills wanted an offensive minded guy for their next head coach, something that Frazier wasn't but Gailey is.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...out-bills-job/

Just a general one talking about Frazier being the "clubhouse favorite" for the job.

If they wanted an offensive guy, and didn't want to wait for the Vikings to be knocked out, then I can understand them going Gailey over waiting on Frazier, even though I don't think Gailey is a great candidate.

Comment

This would be an absolutely god-awful signing. Seriously, I fail to see any upside to this. Gailey was a mediocre college and pro coach and didn't even do that great of a job as a coordinator in the pros. At this point, you might as well have hired Charlie Weis.

Comment

No.

No.

No.

Comment

my rant from the team forum, yes I have been drinking:

isnt it the worst tho.............seriously. There is absolutely nothing I like about this franchise right now other than the fact they are the Buffalo Bills. It is pretty much the worst team to be a fan of in all of sports. Nobody wants anything to do with you (either coaches or big name players), your current team sucks, you are the laughing stock of the league, and it seems that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Plus the team we love with all out heart is probably bailing within 5 years for LA..........**** this man. I love this team so much, but it been nothing but **** for the past decade, literally. This sucks. I'm not even impatient. I am a Knicks and Newcastle Utd. fan for God sakes.....I can accept losing.............the Bills are just one of the worst franchises in sports plain and simple. I imagine being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan feels similar to this. God, we cant even tank a season well.....we cant even lose correctly. Heres to extending our ever so awesome non-playoff run until 2020! **** my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        no this does
                        lol. I missed this before. hooray for corny ass jokes. You've been repped.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                        KO KNOWS

Comment

Sorry Toronto.

Comment

So where does this leave Frazier

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              So where does this leave Frazier
                              Defensive coordinator, Minnesota Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                my rant from the team forum, yes I have been drinking:

isnt it the worst tho.............seriously. There is absolutely nothing I like about this franchise right now other than the fact they are the Buffalo Bills. It is pretty much the worst team to be a fan of in all of sports. Nobody wants anything to do with you (either coaches or big name players), your current team sucks, you are the laughing stock of the league, and it seems that there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Plus the team we love with all out heart is probably bailing within 5 years for LA..........**** this man. I love this team so much, but it been nothing but **** for the past decade, literally. This sucks. I'm not even impatient. I am a Knicks and Newcastle Utd. fan for God sakes.....I can accept losing.............the Bills are just one of the worst franchises in sports plain and simple. I imagine being a Pittsburgh Pirates fan feels similar to this. God, we cant even tank a season well.....we cant even lose correctly. Heres to extending our ever so awesome non-playoff run until 2020! **** my life.

Couldn't have put it any better, Rob.
                                Time for another decade (if the Bills even last that long) of losing.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                                my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                                But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information