No announcement yet.

Antonio Cromartie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The biggest problem with this post is that it assumes Cromartie can read and write.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-deficiencies/

"Wichard also told us that, contrary to the representation from former Florida State receiver Fred Rouse that Cromartie could read only one or two words per minute"

Comment

We need special teams help, maybe convert him to safety, for depth lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerb929 View Post
        The biggest problem with this post is that it assumes Cromartie can read and write.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-deficiencies/

"Wichard also told us that, contrary to the representation from former Florida State receiver Fred Rouse that Cromartie could read only one or two words per minute"
        Good reading job on your part. Unfortunately, that isn't the whole quote. You see, the punctuation mark that you left out at the end of what you quoted is known as a comma, not a period.

The actual quote is:

"Wichard also told us that, contrary to the representation from former Florida State receiver Fred Rouse that Cromartie could read only one or two words per minute, Cromartie has no deficiencies with reading or writing."

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          Good reading job on your part. Unfortunately, that isn't the whole quote. You see, the punctuation mark that you left out at the end of what you quoted is known as a comma, not a period.

The actual quote is:

"Wichard also told us that, contrary to the representation from former Florida State receiver Fred Rouse that Cromartie could read only one or two words per minute, Cromartie has no deficiencies with reading or writing."
          Sorry, I couldn't find an article with the actual quote.

Outside the Lines reported that Cromartie could only read two words a minute, this is just the rebuttal.

I'm not saying its true, it was just on ESPN one time. It was based off this story, http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/n...ory?id=4737281 but its not mentioned in the article.

Comment

Outside the Lines reported that Cromartie could only read two words a minute, this is just the rebuttal.

I'm not saying its true, it was just on ESPN one time. It was based off this story, http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/n...ory?id=4737281 but its not mentioned in the article.
            The actual quote is in the link you posted haha

Comment

I wouldnt mind the Steelers picking him up for a 4th, anymore than that and i wouldnt love it that much. If he could tackle, that would improve my opinion...but with a healthy Troy Polamalu over there, he wont get much chance to tackle anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                The actual quote is in the link you posted haha
                fail. (10 characters)

Comment

Dude has massive potential, and has actually played up to it for long stretches.... I dunno, I'd still take a chance on him.
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26
                  fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Cromartie GTFO, punk *****!

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                      Cromartie GTFO, punk *****!
                      right now!!

Comment

Why don't people on this site seem to realize that some players just suck, and even if they get traded to their favorite team they'll still suck?

I don't want anything to do with Cromartie.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          Why don't people on this site seem to realize that some players just suck, and even if they get traded to their favorite team they'll still suck?

In the right situation he could succeed though. He's not even close to being a lockdown corner but put a good pass rush in front of him and he could be a great ball hawk. He did have ten INTs what 2/3 years ago?

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That was entertaining.

Comment

Probably the same reason some owners don't seem to realize it either.

I think Cro would make a pretty solid #2 corner if you have a stud guy already as a #1 and a great pass rush, but the avoidance of tackling would have to be addressed. Then again, I wouldn't want him for a 2nd round pick either, but for a 3rd I think it would be worth the upside.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Even if he does suck he could come to the redskins and be our best db. Your team is good so i dont think you can comprehend how sorry some of the rest of our teams are
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information