Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Toooo easy

honestly Cro does have some redeeming moments. He deflected at least 2 passes this season, which is a pretty large accomplishment when you're playing with 15 yard cushions. But no, defensive players who are A) willing to sell their soul to avoid tackling and B) not Deion Sanders, simply do not belong. I can draw a Venn diagram for that.
    I would love to see this Venn diagram.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

yeah i want to see that diagram.

Comment

Comment

I think cro has a lot of potential as a gunner on punts, he won't tackle anyone but he could excel at getting down the field and catching punts inside the twenty.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

That's one more job that Buster Davis can't do.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
              ahh that makes it all make alot more sense. Diagrams ftw

Comment

i would rep you but I can't.

Comment

Terry Tate!

Comment

Since hating the Jets and everything Jets related is quickly becoming a favorite past time here, I thought I would bump this for anyone who want to rail on how much Antonio Cromartie sucks and is the worst player in the history of sports.

Comment

That play was probably the reason New York brought him in.
                      Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                        I think Cro would make a pretty solid #2 corner if you have a stud guy already as a #1 and a great pass rush, but the avoidance of tackling would have to be addressed. Then again, I wouldn't want him for a 2nd round pick either, but for a 3rd I think it would be worth the upside.
                        You said this in January and turns out, you're correct.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Cro has been very impressive with the Jets, Ive been saying that all year.

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I don't know why people were just completely knocking the notion that Cro could never become anything decent. He's been every bit worth the 3rd round pick, and while not shut down he's played very well. Nobody expected him to play even half this good, and if you even brought it up as it being possible then your an idiot who never watched him play lol.

Funny thing is the Jets D hasn't even been that good so it's not like they have upped his play, he was probably more impressive when Revis was out.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

aw man I crack myself up sometimes. **** you forever Cro. a 2nd plus a huge upgrade going with Cason full time? Yes please.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information