No announcement yet.

Chargers get new uniform and logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The white helmets are good. It's like they compromised between the modern uniforms and the old powder blues with a touch of the 80s uniforms. Very creative.

Comment

their not that bad. they should have definitely kept the baby blue jerseys as their permanent home jersey though. this one would be okay as an alternate.

Comment

not really a fan of the jersey but i like the logo
        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

They look pretty good to me. I bet they'll have a white helmet. They're like a combo of the powders and the current set, and if I were to guess, there'll prolly be a powder alternate.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan View Post
            Ugh.

Jerseys like that make me hope the Saints never change theirs.
            I heard they're going to this year, actually.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

dont see a big difference

credit to cardsalltheway

Comment

I love them. i think the only reason people dont is because their old ones were the best. I like how they kept the design, just tweaked it. I wish the jets would tweak theirs. and wheres the helmet?

Comment

Anyone have a pic of the new helmet? I would base my decision off that.

Comment

Very nice how much?

Comment

Why can't they just stay with the Powder Blues of the 60's. Fans just seem to love them.

Comment

Isn't Miami doing a slight change too?

Comment

The Jersey is absolutley awesome. The logo is boring. Love the Jersey though

Comment

its a little better i guess, just a way for them to make more money of the fans cuz now they will all be buying the new merchendie

Comment

So some info. The jerseys aren't officially being unveiled until Wednesday at 4:30 p.m. There they will release the helmets, the away jerseys, and the new powder blues which I am guessin are just that jersey in powder blue.

The best part is going to be the helmet. They are white with the yellow bolt, much like the throwbacks, but instead of having numbers on the sides, the numbers will be on the back, which I think is cool and is unique to us and only us. I really like the new design, it is not a big departure by any means and as many have said all they basically did was combined all of the old styles with the new one in a modern look. I dig it, and the helmet will be the best in the league.

Comment

They had one of the better jersey/helmet combos in the league already so I think this is a small step down. Whoever said they look like the Cowboys new ones is bang on, that is what popped into my head right away. They are alright and will probably look better once you see them on the field/get used to them. As far as the newer jerseys go, they are one of the better ones.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information