No announcement yet.

Chargers get new uniform and logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it looks like an Arena Football uniform, but that's just me.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I think it looks like an Arena Football uniform, but that's just me.
      Actually most arena uniforms are better.

Comment

they look like unis you create on madden

Comment

they look stupid if they were going to change there uni they should have just gone back to the powder blue

Comment

By the way, they're just the powder blue's stylized and navy-fied. Here's the powder blue I expect they'll unviel soon.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by BeansDooma View Post
              By the way, they're just the powder blue's stylized and navy-fied. Here's the powder blue I expect they'll unviel soon.

I'm pretty sure they're going to keep the powder blue ones the same.

Comment

About the Saints new jerseys....

Here is what is supposed to be new on them, from boards.sportslogos.net

1. A gold alternate
                2. Black verison of the helmet
                3. Increased logo size on the helmet
                4. Gold numerals on the away jersey (which would be there home if kept the same)
                5. New font / numbers ( I hope they don't got curved like other teams )
                6. Removal of the helmet stripe and pants stripe which I was told would carry the ''state logo'' that they are currently wearing as a patch. They did this in the 90's so I guess that would be part of their back to the past look that there going for

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like it.

Comment

I like those jerseys a lot, i actually think they are better and you know they will still have their old school baby blues.

former #1 in post count on this site
                    first to 500 posts

Comment

Marketing ploy?

The chargers are at their peak for fans right now, imo they're trying to cash in.

Comment

Doesn't look too bad really, although it's better to see them in action, so to speak. I thought the Minnesota Vikings' new uniforms were horrible when first introduced, and by the season's end had grown very fond of them.
                        Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          Quote:
                          1. A gold alternate
                          2. Black verison of the helmet
                          3. Increased logo size on the helmet
                          4. Gold numerals on the away jersey (which would be there home if kept the same)
                          5. New font / numbers ( I hope they don't got curved like other teams )
                          6. Removal of the helmet stripe and pants stripe which I was told would carry the ''state logo'' that they are currently wearing as a patch. They did this in the 90's so I guess that would be part of their back to the past look that there going for
                          Ugh... this sounds terrible. I love the plain, bold numbers on jerseys (like the Saints have now). I'm not a big fan of the newer number styles. I hate the ideas of gold jerseys, gold numbers on white jerseys, and removing the helmet stripe. And, the worst part out of all of this is the black helmet.

That looks terrible.

I would like to see us wear white pants with the white jerseys, but that doesn't seem to be in the plan.
                          The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

they should definatly go to the baby blues....these are just....ah i like the dophins orange ones better!! and i hate those

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Powder Blue FTW

Comment

teams need to quit it with all these new jerseys, they all blow

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information