No announcement yet.

Chargers get new uniform and logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some more info on the jersey...those powder blues are looking looking really nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ginpo View Post
      Here's some more info on the jersey...those powder blues are looking looking really nice!

That's actually really badass.

Comment

Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets

Comment

Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
          Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets
          Well, their jerseys are already brown. Otherwise they'd look like huge piles of doo-doo.

You kinda remind me of that radio interview in madden. 'i'd like to talk about some of the alternate uniforms (...) and the cleveland browns orange jersey! why? They're the browns, the cleveland browns, not the cleveland oranges' .

Thanks for the chuckle.

PS: I like these new unis, even though the old numerfont was cooler. Excited to see the ole powder blue again though.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Ha, I knew it.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

The powder blue makes that jersey look better, but it's still ugly.
              The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Anyone who loved the old Powder uni should not be hating on this set. The new uni is exactly the same as the old powder blue, just with all colors and the new font and pants.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by ginpo View Post

Thats hot as hell. is that there helmet with dark blue also? thats such a nice helmet. damn i want something like that for the jets.

Anyone have home and away uni pics like the one above?
                  Last edited by 'cuse-213; 03-13-2007, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Nothing compares to the powder blue jerseys.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

For the record the powder blues still only come out twice a year. These are the usual home jerseys:

Comment

I think they are really sharp personally.

Comment

Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
                          For the record the powder blues still only come out twice a year. These are the usual home jerseys:

I love these jerseys. the helmet really makes the whole thing.
                          Last edited by 'cuse-213; 03-13-2007, 01:27 PM.

Comment

I actually like the jerseys. I think if they would've kept the standard block numbers, they'd better though.

Comment

I like them, too. If these looked like AFL jerseys, they'd have Napa and Hardee's stickers on the shoulders.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like them.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information