No announcement yet.

Chargers get new uniform and logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are ok. the font really makes it look cartoonish for lack of a better word. the old jerseys were better imo

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

the white helmet is a nice touch, but i still like the old jersey, let's see if Madden gets these in the game, they always figure out a way to screw up a team's uniform.
      Colt 4 life

Comment

Its ok but I'd just play in the baby blues every week

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

The new uniforms actually look better in powder blue then navy blue. Strange, since I like darker colors in general.

Comment

I love these new jerseys, the helmet really pulls it all together, I like the white. I'm glad their keepin powder blues only twice a year tho, keeps its special and differnet.

Comment

Originally posted by a-dub83 View Post
              the white helmet is a nice touch, but i still like the old jersey, let's see if Madden gets these in the game, they always figure out a way to screw up a team's uniform.
              I read somewhere, in one of the official articles/releases, that the new uni's will make this years Madden.

Comment

Also, in an article which described the jerseys they said that the helmets would have numbers on the back, as in instead of on the sides as the Powder Blue's helmets used to have. I can't tell from these pictures and they don't say anything about it, so maybe that isn't true, but I really hope it is and I think it would be unique and cool to have it. Either way though, really sharp looking uniforms, best in the league if you ask me.

Comment

they aren't bad... they are much like the last ones, just more modern looking
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

The Ravens need some new jerseys.
                    HALL OF FAMER!
                    PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                    JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999

Comment

• Originally posted by myinnerself View Post
                      I think they are really sharp personally.
                      Those are Gawd Awful. The white stripe on the blue pants looks terrible the whole away uni looks bad. Do they really have to change the Powder Blues? If Deano wanted to change things, he should just gone back to the 1974 colors. He could have sold alot of those, and isnt that what this all about? If they wanted to change the Powder blues they should have just gone with the Gold pants, which they could have spun off into a jersey. How can you have a modernized throwback uniform? Thats ridiculous

Comment

• i wonder why the chargers dont wear the blue on blue and the white jerseys with white pants....those are the best

Comment

• noooooo! they ruined the best uni's in the NFL! :(
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• I think the new look is tight! Especially with the white helmet...Merriman's doing his 300 Spartan pose :) ready for battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonWoods33 View Post
                              Those are Gawd Awful. The white stripe on the blue pants looks terrible the whole away uni looks bad. Do they really have to change the Powder Blues? If Deano wanted to change things, he should just gone back to the 1974 colors. He could have sold alot of those, and isnt that what this all about? If they wanted to change the Powder blues they should have just gone with the Gold pants, which they could have spun off into a jersey. How can you have a modernized throwback uniform? Thats ridiculous
                              There will be no more throwback jerseys. There is going to be alternative jerseys that the Chargers will wear twice a year.

Comment

• I like them so far. I've wanted a white helmet for a while now. I like the old style numbers better, but pretty much every team is modernizing the jersey numbers. I think these uniforms are going to look great on the field.
                                aka KGB Chicken

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information