Chargers get new uniform and logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
    I think these uniforms are going to look great on the field.
    Yeah, I think that you can't really judge them until they've been seen 'in action'.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I think the uni is pretty ok. The logo is pretty simple though, not a major change.

Comment

• the unis are alright but i wouldn't say their an improvement. don't like the logo.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by jackalope View Post
          the unis are alright but i wouldn't say their an improvement. don't like the logo.
          the logo doens't mean squat anyway.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• I really like the new Jerseys.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Now that I've seen them with their white helmets, I love them. Part of me wishes they had the guts to make the updated powder blue uni the default one but they're still nice, easily the best uni tweak in recent memory.

Comment

• Yeah I'm really warming up to those helmets.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

• Chargers already had one of the best uni's in the NFL didn't really need to change them, but at least itís not a completely different design
                  Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                    There will be no more throwback jerseys. There is going to be alternative jerseys that the Chargers will wear twice a year.
                    You say Potato I say Potatoe. Alternative? NFL code word for something else to spend your money on. One more thing, along with 3 yards and a cloud of dust too long for the olden days.

Comment

• I like it with the white helmets its pretty cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
                        Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets
                        We aren't named after a color. We're named after Paul Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonWoods33 View Post
                          You say Potato I say Potatoe. Alternative? NFL code word for something else to spend your money on. One more thing, along with 3 yards and a cloud of dust too long for the olden days.
                          What!?
                          Anyways, that's what the powder blue jersys are now. Alternative jerseys according to Jim Steeg, the vice president of the Chargers. They won't wear the throwbacks anymore.

Comment

• Maybe it's just me, I really liked the older Chargers uniforms better than these new ones. The newer ones look uniforms for an Arena football team. No offense, but that's my opinion.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

• meeehhh....

The white helmets are cool but the rest of the jersey just looks like a more detailed Air Force uniform. They went from having one of the leagues best uni's to having an average one, thank god for the powder blues.

In this case Modern = boring.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Komp View Post
                                The white helmets are cool but the rest of the jersey just looks like a more detailed Air Force uniform. They went from having one of the leagues best uni's to having an average one, thank god for the powder blues.

In this case Modern = boring.
                                I agree. I wish my Ravens would wear the Black on Black all the time, but what can you do?
                                Reached 1,000 posts 4/29/07, lost it because of the deletion of the forum mock.
                                Also Also: Reached 1,000 posts again 12/31/07

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information