• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GiantRutgersFan
    started a topic Chargers get new uniform and logo

Chargers get new uniform and logo

http://www.profootballtalk.com/NewChargersUni.jpg

http://www.profootballtalk.com/NewChargersLogo.jpg

The Uniform is allright., Not a fan of the logo.

• go_ravens94
    replied
    Originally posted by Komp View Post
    The white helmets are cool but the rest of the jersey just looks like a more detailed Air Force uniform. They went from having one of the leagues best uni's to having an average one, thank god for the powder blues.

In this case Modern = boring.
    I agree. I wish my Ravens would wear the Black on Black all the time, but what can you do?

Leave a comment:

• Komp
    replied
    meeehhh....

The white helmets are cool but the rest of the jersey just looks like a more detailed Air Force uniform. They went from having one of the leagues best uni's to having an average one, thank god for the powder blues.

In this case Modern = boring.

Leave a comment:

• Saints Dome Patrol
    replied
    Maybe it's just me, I really liked the older Chargers uniforms better than these new ones. The newer ones look uniforms for an Arena football team. No offense, but that's my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Originally posted by DonWoods33 View Post
    You say Potato I say Potatoe. Alternative? NFL code word for something else to spend your money on. One more thing, along with 3 yards and a cloud of dust too long for the olden days.
    What!?
    Anyways, that's what the powder blue jersys are now. Alternative jerseys according to Jim Steeg, the vice president of the Chargers. They won't wear the throwbacks anymore.

Leave a comment:

• 757Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by Severe Punishment View Post
    Speaking of jerseys...can someone explain how the Cleveland Browns have Orange helmets
    We aren't named after a color. We're named after Paul Brown.

Leave a comment:

• bantx
    replied
    I like it with the white helmets its pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• DonWoods33
    replied
    Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    There will be no more throwback jerseys. There is going to be alternative jerseys that the Chargers will wear twice a year.
    You say Potato I say Potatoe. Alternative? NFL code word for something else to spend your money on. One more thing, along with 3 yards and a cloud of dust too long for the olden days.

Leave a comment:

• NIN1984
    replied
    Chargers already had one of the best uni's in the NFL didn't really need to change them, but at least itís not a completely different design

Leave a comment:

• Addict
    replied
    Yeah I'm really warming up to those helmets.

Leave a comment:

• OzTitan
    replied
    Now that I've seen them with their white helmets, I love them. Part of me wishes they had the guts to make the updated powder blue uni the default one but they're still nice, easily the best uni tweak in recent memory.

Leave a comment:

• smittyjs
    replied
    I really like the new Jerseys.

Leave a comment:

• Addict
    replied
    Originally posted by jackalope View Post
    the unis are alright but i wouldn't say their an improvement. don't like the logo.
    the logo doens't mean squat anyway.

Leave a comment:

• jackalope
    replied
    the unis are alright but i wouldn't say their an improvement. don't like the logo.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think the uni is pretty ok. The logo is pretty simple though, not a major change.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information