Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSOT View Post
    Yeah he had 9, in his second year.
    And that's his entire claim to fame. That year, he basically got lucky and was just the right guy in the right place when it came to tipped passes. He was and always will be garbage.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      Russell cant hit, he cant cover, he backs away from tackles... The one positive thing about him is that he is a good leader.
      He did annihilate Chad Johnson this season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q01fJtZoS2k

Comment

Originally posted by jared View Post
        He did annihilate Chad Johnson this season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q01fJtZoS2k
        Leigh Bodden with the interception baby...

Notice how Russell's hit meant nothing there? His biggest play of the year had no impact whatsoever on anything.

Comment

Im kinda partial to the move myself...but gotta shout out to draftking....NICE SIG thats freakin awesome!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya View Post
            "The one positive thing about him is that he is a good leader."

I have a very funny story about Russell.

He came to my home town of Marion this year and got wasted at a bar dressed in all Cleveland gear. The entire bar was basically Steelers fans that jumped his case. Russell threatened to whoop the whole bars arses and got thrown out by the bouncer, very funny to watch.
            I hope they kicked his ass

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Bobo View Post
              So what's Michael Boulware's story?
              I assume he will start next to Grant

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                Leigh Bodden with the interception baby...

Notice how Russell's hit meant nothing there? His biggest play of the year had no impact whatsoever on anything.
                True, he's not the ideal starter. Just pointing out he did do at least one cool thing last year. Speaking of safeties who destroyed someone last year (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkyNVrwg1gk), has Kaesviharn signed with anyone yet? That guy is really underappreciated and he's going to improve some team.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information