Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good signing by the Cards, they could be headed in the right direction

Comment

Hood was pretty damn solid in Philly, I liked him tons.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I like the trio of Green, Rolle, and Hood.

Comment

yeah very good signing with him Rolle, Hood, Green, Wilson and Holt they could have a decent secondary. Certainly not a standout unit, but the unit can maybe hold its own.

Comment

at the least it adds quality depth, but i expect him to be the #2 corner and this makes drafting a CB in the 1st day seem unlikely, so I expect DE, LT, & OLB to be the 1st 3 picks

Comment

Good player, good signing

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I hate seeing the Cards get good signings (players and coaches). There team scares me a bit but once they start to play, they're just the Cardinals. Just shows teams "on paper" don't mean jack.

Comment

Hood really wasn't that good last year. He got benched as the nickel at one point I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    Rolle is terrible at Corner, they need to move him to safety.

he struggled, but he isnt terrible

he was coming off a major injury the year before, he had no help from the d-line, and he was being coached poorly

lets give another chance before we move him to saftey, because he deserves one more chance, and if we move him, that gives us to many free safties, and not enough cornerbacks

sig mase by jkpigskin

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information