No announcement yet.

G.O.A.T. Interactive Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that OG and OC should be two seperate catogories as well.. Great idea with the vote btw.

Originally posted by ElectricEye
    I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Comment

We should finish this. I think now that football season has started, there will be more people active and better discussion.

Comment

I'd like to see this happen. People really should give thier explanations why they are voting for who they are voting for. This forum is fairly young so it should be interesting to see how it turns out.

Comment

It would obviously be tilted towards the modern era.

Comment

I know we did DT and OLB I think we are at ILB IIRC lemme see if I can find the old threads.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...t=38687&page=3

DT needs two more players
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

wrong thread, plz delete

Comment

Yayy! Thanks for bringing this back guys. Hopefully we can finish it since we're not in the dead zone anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                    Yayy! Thanks for bringing this back guys. Hopefully we can finish it since we're not in the dead zone anymore.
                    Yeah I love this ****, but you want us to post our votes here? or in there own threads?

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                      Yeah I love this ****, but you want us to post our votes here? or in there own threads?
                      In the respective threads for the position. Once voting is done, I'll copy the results back over here.

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information