Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard Carroll likes Dwayne Jarrett.

Comment

I dont think the Saints will let Bush go anywhere. They'll find a way to get the job done.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Was thinking about the possibility yesterday after watching PTI, signing him would allow the Seahawks to not have to draft CJ Spiller, so they could fill another need.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          Was thinking about the possibility yesterday after watching PTI, signing him would allow the Seahawks to not have to draft CJ Spiller, so they could fill another need.
          Spiller runs between the tackles, I would rather have him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            Yup - Lendale makes a whole lot more sense than Bush. Forsett looked pretty damn good down the stretch for a really bad team. From the outside looking in, I'd say Seattle needs a power/short yardage RB.
            Full disclosure here i'd rather Toby Gerhart in the second than White, just want to be clear on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Spiller runs between the tackles, I would rather have him.
              If I was Seattle I'd rather draft someone that can open the holes for the running backs to go through.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

i personally am not a fan of bush but he has looked better this post season and if Seattle gets bush the can get a tackle and Griffin or a tackle and mays

Comment

Reggie's production in the post season wasn't some fluke like people are pretending, he wasn't only running hard for 2 games. It's not a coincidence that at about the one year mark from his microfracture surgery he's looked excellent.

He started the season slow and didn't even look like his explosive self, and still finished with by far his career best(and best on the team) yards per carry at 5.6, and was above 5 yards per carry in every game after week 9 minus the playoff game against the Vikes.

Reggie has evolved as a player and has learned to just run forward and put his head down at times. It was never a question of ability, just getting the right mindset.

I know it's en vogue to hate on Reggie, but if he stays healthy his carries and role are going to begin to increase back to his previous levels and he and Thomas are going to be one of the most dynamic tandems in the league.

It's a big if on whether he can stay healthy, because he has been injured every year of his career so far, and Reggie himself has said he hasn't lived up to is contract or expectations and expects more from himself in the future with the Saints.

He'll get fawned over as people think he is leaving, and the hate will come back when he restructures and gets extended.
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26
                  fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas. Pete would probably welcome the likes of Ced Ellis, Matthews, Cushing and may even give Lendale a look but i doubt Reggie would be invited.
                    i dont think he was ever fed up with Reggie, thats not why he had him on the bench for the final drive. He had him on the bench because Lendale was the one the one getting it done that game, Reggie didnt play bad that game other than the lateral.

But i do not see Reggie going anywhere. He has not panned out to be what he was expected but he is still one of the hardest players in the league to scheme against. The saints will keep him in NO.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                    I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      I dont think the Saints will let Bush go anywhere. They'll find a way to get the job done.
                      That's under the impression I'm getting as well. Just a feeling.
                      The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

I wouldn't give up anything for a running back these days. The Patriots were the 12th best running attack in the NFL and none of their backs are worth anything practically. Kevin Faulk isn't in the game that much, Maroney and Morris are not workhorses, Taylor was hurt all year practically, and Green-Ellis hasn't developed quite yet.

Running backs just are not that important. I'd rather use the picks on an interior OL.
                        **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas.
                          Yeah, that. Or you could get your head out of your ass, realize that LenDale was killing UT's defense and that USC was trying to grind out the clock, and assume that on 4th and 2, going to your 235-pound power back is a good idea. Either/or works here.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                            Reggie's production in the post season wasn't some fluke like people are pretending, he wasn't only running hard for 2 games. It's not a coincidence that at about the one year mark from his microfracture surgery he's looked excellent.

He started the season slow and didn't even look like his explosive self, and still finished with by far his career best(and best on the team) yards per carry at 5.6, and was above 5 yards per carry in every game after week 9 minus the playoff game against the Vikes.

Reggie has evolved as a player and has learned to just run forward and put his head down at times. It was never a question of ability, just getting the right mindset.

I know it's en vogue to hate on Reggie, but if he stays healthy his carries and role are going to begin to increase back to his previous levels and he and Thomas are going to be one of the most dynamic tandems in the league.

It's a big if on whether he can stay healthy, because he has been injured every year of his career so far, and Reggie himself has said he hasn't lived up to is contract or expectations and expects more from himself in the future with the Saints.

He'll get fawned over as people think he is leaving, and the hate will come back when he restructures and gets extended.

Exactly right. I wouldl ove to sign him to a contract extension to lower his salary this year and have a incentive laden deal. Gotta work harder to get that money Reggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                              Yeah, that. Or you could get your head out of your ass, realize that LenDale was killing UT's defense and that USC was trying to grind out the clock, and assume that on 4th and 2, going to your 235-pound power back is a good idea. Either/or works here.
                              should've punted.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                I don't think Reggie will agree to restructure his $8M due. But I think the Saints will ultimately end up ponying the cash.
                                Disagree, when the rubber meets the road he will restructure.

I don't think he wants a Carroll reunion with all the controversy hovering over his time at SC & the condo his parents lived in LA paid for by the Trojan boosters .... allegedly.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information