Could Reggie go to the Seahawks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Disagree, when the rubber meets the road he will restructure.

I don't think he wants a Carroll reunion with all the controversy hovering over his time at SC & the condo his parents lived in LA paid for by the Trojan boosters .... allegedly.
    They're not going to lose any sleep over any allegations dealing with their past in USC. I think they might like the idea of playing together, but I don't see the Saints letting him go any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by soybean View Post
      should've punted.
      Revisionist history. LenDale was killing it and they had one of the best offensive lines in college football that year. Going for it was the smart move. Plus, with the way VY was playing that night, I'm not sure he wouldn't have scored at the end anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        I heard Carroll likes Dwayne Jarrett.
        I hope like God he does.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Revisionist history. LenDale was killing it and they had one of the best offensive lines in college football that year. Going for it was the smart move. Plus, with the way VY was playing that night, I'm not sure he wouldn't have scored at the end anyway.
          Surprise, surprise. Winston Justice ****** up on that play. He was supposed to cut the LB who was on the line on the backside. Instead he let he come across his face and that was the guy who made the initial hit in the backfield. If he would have just made the block like he was supposed to, USC would have been national champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
            Full disclosure here i'd rather Toby Gerhart in the second than White, just want to be clear on that.
            lol. I would rather have Blount in the 3rd or 4th than either. I was just playing along with the thread's nonsense about Carroll building USC Northwest. Though a banger does seem to be the better fit for Seattle.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

If the Pats got the draft that you have in your sig, I'd punch you in the face, then I'd punch myself in the face.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

I heard that he is going to bring back mike Williams
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                  I heard that he is going to bring back mike Williams
                  Well he was a Trojan :P

How many threads of 'former usc player goes to team ran by usc coach?' are we gonna see?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Matt Lineart, Reggie Bush, Len Whale, and Dwyane Jarrett. All on one team again... Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      Matt Lineart, Reggie Bush, Len Whale, and Dwyane Jarrett. All on one team again... Championship.
                      Of course. He'll draft Taylor Mays and trade future draft picks for Rey Maualuga and Keith Rivers.

We'll call them the Seattle Trojans.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

"He'll be with us. He's not going anywhere," Payton said. "Mickey (Loomis) and I talked the other day about it. We value what this player brings, what he's been in three of the last four years ... really in all four seasons here. So I think we've spent more time in the other areas than we have discussing his status. So he's full speed ahead, he finished strong, and he'll be with us."
                        He's not going anywhere.
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information