Could Reggie go to the Seahawks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Reggie go to the Seahawks?

with the saints having a ton of players to resign and there is talk of them cutting or trading Reggie bush do you guys think there is any chance Carroll takes another crack at his former Heisman winner. there is talk of the chargers but i think he can fit well in Seattle and Carroll did get the most out of him.

Is this speculation or did this happen? link
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

It's just speculation.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

thanks yes this isnt a fact just thought i could see Carroll getting a former Trojans i see him drafting Mays. in the first and brown in the second

Comment

They could go after Lendale White, too and ole Pete can get the full dynamic duo.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

sign lendale, bush, draft mays and brown.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

I don't think Reggie will agree to restructure his $8M due. But I think the Saints will ultimately end up ponying the cash.

Comment

wish Warner. kept playing. so Carroll could get leinart

Comment

Originally posted by Canton45 View Post
                  wish Warner. kept playing. so Carroll could get leinart
                  What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas. Pete would probably welcome the likes of Ced Ellis, Matthews, Cushing and may even give Lendale a look but i doubt Reggie would be invited.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    I don't think Reggie will agree to restructure his $8M due. But I think the Saints will ultimately end up ponying the cash.
                    Len Pasquerelli of ESPN: Reggie Bush much more likely to receive an extension/restructured contract than be released or traded.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

If Reggie is going anywhere he is coming HOME.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        Len Pasquerelli of ESPN: Reggie Bush much more likely to receive an extension/restructured contract than be released or traded.
                        Yeah, he'll take an extension if it means more moolah. Just don't expect him to sign for fair value. He's an expensive asset to own.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Yeah, he'll take an extension if it means more moolah. Just don't expect him to sign for fair value. He's an expensive asset to own.
                          personally, I would rather trade him. I don't think he's worth the amount of money he's making by being the player he is.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                            What are you trying to personally sink the Seahawks? Pete was so fed up with Bush by the end of his career that he left him on the bench for most of the final drive against Texas. Pete would probably welcome the likes of Ced Ellis, Matthews, Cushing and may even give Lendale a look but i doubt Reggie would be invited.
                            Yup - Lendale makes a whole lot more sense than Bush. Forsett looked pretty damn good down the stretch for a really bad team. From the outside looking in, I'd say Seattle needs a power/short yardage RB.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              personally, I would rather trade him. I don't think he's worth the amount of money he's making by being the player he is.
                              I agree. I think that would be a wise move.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information