Karlos Dansby's wishlist...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    It's Top 5 for his position not the whole league.
    No. This would have to be his third tag in a row. The rules are top 5 in the league if that happens.

Basically, the Eagles were in need of a WR, so he went on a radio show and made a bunch of comments about how he was extremely interested in the Eagles. A few days after finding this out, the Eagles find out that TJ was asking for more money with them than he was with other teams, or something along those lines. I'm trying to find a link.
    Thanks. Don't remember that, but a bit of a chump move.
    Last edited by Stranger; 02-14-2010, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      It's Top 5 for his position not the whole league.
      You should be happy G-men, hes likely going to NY.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
        No. This would have to be his third tag in a row. The rules are top 5 in the league if that happens.

Thanks. Don't remember that, but a bit of a chump move.
        Ahh ok. Thanks for owning me on that one. :)
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
          You should be happy G-men, hes likely going to NY.
          We'll see. I can see Washington offering him more than us.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Don't see him going to Baltimore. Just not enough of a need for us to sign him to a big deal which could hinder our ability to re-sign guys like Ngata and Gaither in the future if a cap comes back. We've got plenty of LB's anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              isnt he going to be like 29 or 30 by the start of next season? Id rather get a rookie and develop instead of overpaying Dansby
              I agree! If it's an uncapped year I don't want teams all bidding and inflating the price for avg to above avg players. We already have Canty who we gave a lot of money to and he was battling injuries all year. Dansby isn't that young, and I don't want us over paying him. I'd rather build through the draft and let some other team over pay for him.

Comment

I don't really like him on the Ravens I mean sure it would get there defense back to elite but they already have linebackers for the most part. Giants would be my guess and a darkhorse Miami.
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I'd love to have him on the Giants but I doubt it we already signed an FA LB in Boley last year, not to mention the ****** signing of Rocky Bernard and the overpaying of Chris Canty.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

He's way overrated for the amount that he is going to get in FA. He is not a LB you should spend big money on. He is a good player in the NFL but he will get a great players money and someone will regret it after a couple years paying him that big amount of money. He is athletic and runs well side to side but he is not a guy who gets off blocks well.

Comment

I'm guessing Dansby wants mountains of money, since he's been negotiating with the Cards for two years straight now, and I don't think the Cards would be reluctant to sign him.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

god hed be soooo sick in washington. with our transition to a hybrid 3-4 defense he would be a staple inside with mcintosh for a long while. i love fletcher as much as anyone but at 35 next year you cant assume hell be around much longer. good to know we have a chance. if haslett wants him, snyder will get him. as long as its haslett that wants him.

Comment

Lol, I bet Albert Haynesworth is so pissed right now that he has to play in a 3-4 (well, not to pissed $$$$).

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            Lol, I bet Albert Haynesworth is so pissed right now that he has to play in a 3-4 (well, not to pissed $$$$).
                            I bet he's making the sad face all the way to the bank.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              from what we know, its likely to be a hybrid 3-4 with a mix of formations including some 4-3 looks as well. haynesworth has already come out and said hes happy to play either scheme as DE or NT. well see i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                I bet he's making the sad face all the way to the bank.
                                Yeah, I feel for the guy.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                                I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information