X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
    I would trade Mike Bell for him..... but he is a free agent :(
    I wouldn't.
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
      I wouldn't.
      Our 3rd RB for a CB who would only come in on passing situations, and he is a good cover corner, you wouldn't? If we did that, draf Gerhart in the 3rd :)

Comment

Antonio Cromartie is a good cover corner? When did this happen?

WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE THINK THIS GUY IS GOOD? HE IS NOT GOING TO MAGICALLY BECOME BETTER BY JOINING YOUR TEAM.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          I think you guys are underestimating the value of a CB with Cromartie's talent, and overestimating the value of RB's. Yeah, the fact that the Chargers want to trade Cromartie says something, but sometimes teams have to take chances. It's not out of the question that Cromartie could regain his form from a couple of year ago.

As far as RB's go: Chris Johnson had one of the best years for any RB ever. Where was he during the playoffs this year. The worst team in the league had the second leading rusher. Neither team in the Super Bowl had a RB who put up big rushing numbers.
          What talent does Cromartie have? Brandon Marshall abused him like a daddy with his step-child.
          18 catches against Cromartie in ONE game.
          Cromartie is so overrated by some it isn't even funny. I honestly would take Andre Goodman over Cromartie, Cromartie is about as average as you can get in a CB.

Comment

If I was a Falcons fan and my team traded Turner for Cromartie, I would be rioting the front office, what an awful idea. I mean did you see his play against the Jets?

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

WHY THE **** DO PEOPLE THINK THIS GUY IS GOOD? HE IS NOT GOING TO MAGICALLY BECOME BETTER BY JOINING YOUR TEAM.
              didn't you know that's how it works? It doesn't matter if he's dog **** now, he'll be amazing when he's on your team.

But seriously, TURNER straight up for Cromartie. I'm not sure there's a facepalm picture out there to fully encompass how much facepalming is necessary.
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

First off, I never said he would start. But if he came to New Orleans for our 3rd freaking RB it would let Malcom move to FS which he would be better at. Besides Malcom, Greer, and Porter we have Randall ***, and used guys like Marcus McCauley, Mike McKenzie, even Chris McAlister this year. And if you were a saints fan youd remember Jason David and Fred Thomas, so Im pretty sure Antonio would be heckuv alot better then them. So would I do this trade? Yes. Would he start? No.

Comment

Woodson can make anyone look good beside him. ;) Aside from Jarrett Bush. :(

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                    Sorry, but I don't get all that attached to RB's. Cromartie is a 25 year old CB who cannot cover, or tackle.
                    There, I fixed this error.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I don't are how overrated he is, Norv isn't a huge Kevin Smith fan is he ?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Nevermind.

sig by fenikz
                        Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                        You are just a terrible person.
                        Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        I have an iPhone.

Comment

I'm with Nalej - let's get a draft-bust swap going: Maroney for Cro. Though I'd hate to see the Charges get the best of the Pats, and that's probably how it would end up. At least Maroney has injuries to blame, whereas Cro is just a bigpussy.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

You want to start Cromartie in a scheme that forces it's corners to come up aggressively, tackle well, and play the contain on running plays? Okay there buddy.
                            Exactly.

The Bucs should just draft a corner who actually fits the scheme the team runs.

Comment

QFT, the Chargers don't want him because he's a scrub, they aren't even trying to fool anyone by asking for a backup running back in a trade, one of the least valuable trading pieces.

Is Green Bay really interested? Yeah they can have Brandon Jackson and Cro can come be our nickel corner until his contract runs out. I only say that because Jackson is worthless and we are desperate for bodies, especially those with experience in the secondary. He might actually be alright for a 3rd corner. Almost never has to play the run and will play zone or man with help, so if he whiffs on the deflection going for the impossible interception someone else is there to help.
                              Last edited by umphrey; 02-17-2010, 11:31 AM.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Kevin Smith for Cro??? Maybe.
                                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information