Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I agree. I meant to put I think he's a plant. It's not a coincidence we just asked for a new troll in RDT.
    I miss the Off-Topic Forum...

Comment

• It's not someone on a fake account. raiderchampion3 has yet to register a hit on the AE detector, so if it is a regular who's just goofin around, then they're using an entirely different computer/IP address (they could also have a nonstatic IP enforcer of some kind, I guess) just to goof off with.

So yeah, this guy is legit...
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Proxy user.
        Originally posted by SNIPER26
        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          this guy is legit...
          Couldn't agree more. I'm so impressed with his insight, knowledge and maturity. I wish I could be just like him when I grow up.

Comment

• Comment

• Brett Favre. A lot of people write him off for being old but the guy can still be a top 4 or 5 QB in the NFL.
              **** her in da *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                Brett Favre. A lot of people write him off for being old but the guy can still be a top 4 or 5 QB in the NFL.
                Relevancy gtfo!

Comment

• Originally posted by descendency View Post
                  Brett Favre. A lot of people write him off for being old but the guy can still be a top 4 or 5 QB in the NFL.
                  Way to ruin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
                    Couldn't agree more. I'm so impressed with his insight, knowledge and maturity. I wish I could be just like him when I grow up.
                    I set ya right up for that one. GG man... GG...
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Donovan McNabb. Hes been constantly one of the top 10 QBs in the league for the last 6 or 7 years. They've been to a superbowl with him and what 3 or 4 conference championship games. ALOT of teams would take him right now

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                        Donovan McNabb. Hes been constantly one of the top 10 QBs in the league for the last 6 or 7 years. They've been to a superbowl with him and what 3 or 4 conference championship games. ALOT of teams would take him right now
                        Eh...I think he's rated right where he's supposed to be. Everyone knows exactly what you get with him. However, he is absolutely underrated in Philly and I think both parties would benefit from a split.

As far as being underrated on this messageboard: how about Tony Romo?

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                          I think everyone is very jealous of Mr. Davis success, without Davis their would of been no NFL and if he is a bad owner why do players resign in Oakland because they love it their and they see it turning around!
                          awesome. expect nothing less from a raider fan.

Comment

• You morons are the obvious trolls and You idiots are just jealous of the Silver and black sorry little babies go seek a therapist!

Comment

• CC SD You should Shut Up, because you like a team that loves to choke!

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                                CC SD You should Shut Up, because you like a team that loves to choke!
                                you are giving yourself away Brodeur. j'accuse!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information