No announcement yet.

Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most underrated quarterback = Tavaris Jackson.

Just kidding.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Kevin O'Connell. Was supposed to be a great backup for Brady and an eventual starter.

Now he's the 3rd string for the Jets.

Comment

• Dont laugh but, I def. think Romo has become very underrated when it comes to fans all around the league. His decision making and ball security have increased tenfold. He's much more vocal and he tends to make beautiful audibles at the line...since he's been given more freedom at the line. He puts up elite number every year, and he makes the players around him better. The biggest problem was the turnovers and the gunslinger mistakes but, he really eliminated the majority of these this year. He's proficient and consistent and his game really has improved a lot. I'd love to see what he could do with better pass protection and a competent #2 WR. haha.

edit....

And I dont even want to hear about the talent level or his "weapons" in the passing game. Because when you really look at it, yes he has Witten and Austin. But then what does he have? He has Williams who is garbage, Crayton who is a pretty good player but, there are a lot of Crayton's in the league. And then he has Bennett who has been a big ole disappointment. Romo doesnt really get enough credit, imo.
        Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 03-22-2010, 08:10 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Dont laugh but, I def. think Romo has become very underrated when it comes to fans all around the league. His decision making and ball security have increased tenfold. He's much more vocal and he tends to make beautiful audibles at the line...since he's been given more freedom at the line. He puts up elite number every year, and he makes the players around him better. The biggest problem was the turnovers and the gunslinger mistakes but, he really eliminated the majority of these this year. He's proficient and consistent and his game really has improved a lot. I'd love to see what he could do with better pass protection and a competent #2 WR. haha.

edit....

And I dont even want to hear about the talent level or his "weapons". Because when you really look at it, yes he has Witten and Austin. But then what does he have? He has Williams who is garbage, Crayton who is a pretty good player but, there are a lot of Crayton's in the league. And then he has Bennett who has been a big ole disappointment. Romo doesnt really get enough credit, imo.
          He's also got a fantastic running game to carry the offense every third series. Tony gets a lot of ****, but that's settled down, I know a lot of us giants fan are big fans of tony romo the person and like him a lot and I know a lot of bears and packers fans who've warmed up to him as well. He still gets a lot of credit, even though he is in a sweet situation, so I'd say he's probably fairly-rated to a little under-rated.

Jay Cutler has gotten horribly under-rated by a lot of people but he is coming off of a horrendous season.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Heyyyyyy. Why can't I negative rep rc3 anymore? Is he banned? Did someone just feel sorry for him and remove his rep icon?

Comment

• Homer post:

Matt Moore did better last year than most QBs do in their first two years he was poised, accurate and productive and faced some good defenses without much help at receiver, a very depleted running game and offensive line.

People still say he had heaps of help and didn't look that good, but if you look at who he started with he did exceptionally well. As far as starters go he doesn't get a lot of respect for finishing in the top portion of the league in passer rating, above Brady, Warner and Romo.

Also, Matt Schaub, he faces some tough, tough competition in his division and he lead the league in yards, turned in a 98 plus completion rating and was 5th overall in TDs. Not a lot of talent around him either. Big fan of Schaub.

Comment

• Kyle Orton, he put up great numbers last year, and I dont think the Broncos collapse is his fault, but I am no Broncos fan so I dont know. The reason why I say he is underrated is because he has to compete with Brady Quinn who was one of the worst QBs in the league last year to keep his starting job despite having above an 85 QB rating himself, and he already has the advantage of knowing the offense.

Comment

• Drew Beast. Still.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. Weve shown weve been able to do that. - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                    Kyle Orton, he put up great numbers last year, and I dont think the Broncos collapse is his fault, but I am no Broncos fan so I dont know. The reason why I say he is underrated is because he has to compete with Brady Quinn who was one of the worst QBs in the league last year to keep his starting job despite having above an 85 QB rating himself, and he already has the advantage of knowing the offense.
                    Orton isn't that good, but he is solid. Especially when Brandon is playing, he'll do a somewhat decent job of moving us down the field and a very good job of limiting turnovers. He really really needs a dominant target like Brandon Marshall, though. He's not a guy who's a difference maker, he throws a large percentage of his passes to one guy. Eddie Royal sucked this year after dominating as a rookie with Cutler. I wouldn't say he's underrated, he just is what he is, and that's a pretty good game manager.

He's way, way better than Quinn though.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Easily Matt Schaub.

Comment

• Matt Schaub is now overrated. I hope you guys are happy.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information