Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    Is the answer 3, 2 and 5 in that order??

I'm sorry but I don't follow.

Comment

Matt Schaub definitely. I think he led the NFL in passing yards this past season too.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
      -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
      Originally posted by Borat
      Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        I'm sorry but I don't follow.
        i assume every one of these has won multiple ones. Superbowls in the early years are the only way to be a good QB

Comment

I think everyone is very jealous of Mr. Davis success, without Davis their would of been no NFL and if he is a bad owner why do players resign in Oakland because they love it their and they see it turning around!

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
            I think everyone is very jealous of Mr. Davis success, without Davis their would of been no NFL and if he is a bad owner why do players resign in Oakland because they love it their and they see it turning around!
            Good god, I don't even know where to begin.

Without Al Davis there would have been no NFL? Please. Al Davis is the one who wanted the AFL to stand up and fight the NFL. He hated the idea of merging the two league. Hell, he resigned as the commissioner of the AFL because of this.

Also, the dude is a thief. He stole that team Wayne Valley and there's really no way to argue against it.

And players are not resigning in Oakland because they think it will turn around. They know they can go there, be lazy, be ******, and still get paid.

Comment

No, Mr Davis was the commissioner of FOOTBALL and the last time I checked you play to win and the players know the Raiders are turning it around and Janikowski and Asomougha are not lazy players they are hungry for a title!

Comment

I'm so glad we have one of these again! So entertaining!

Originally posted by fenikz
                His soft D really turns me off
                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

How is this even a question?

Comment

No, Mr Davis was the commissioner of FOOTBALL and the last time I checked you play to win and the players know the Raiders are turning it around and Janikowski and Asomougha are not lazy players they are hungry for a title!
                    Everyone knows how lazy Seabass is, don't lie you liar.

Comment

Does it really matter if your kicker is lazy or not? Or if he's hungry for a title? He's one of you're two players you picked to show that you're turning it around? Really?

Comment

He's one of you're two players you picked to show that you're turning it around? Really?
                        But he isn't.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
                        like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                          But he isn't.
                          You're going to have to elaborate.

Comment

Does it really matter if your kicker is lazy or not? Or if he's hungry for a title? He's one of you're two players you picked to show that you're turning it around? Really?
                            Everyone knows a good kicker is the mark of a successful franchise. Oakland got one of the best for only 4M/year. They will ride Seabass to a title in 2010!

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

No, asshat. There is no commissioner of FOOTBALL and there never was.

Al Davis was the commissioner of the AFL. Pete Rozelle was commissioner of the NFL. The merger was done by the owners, behind the backs of both commissioners because they opposed it.

Originally posted by Wiki
                              Because of the compensation AFL teams were required to pay the NFL, and because he believed the AFL would be the superior league if allowed to remain separate, Davis was against the merger. On July 25, 1966, Davis resigned as commissioner rather than remain as commissioner until the end of the AFL in 1970.
                              Try, you know, knowing what you're talking about next time. It helps make you look less like an idiot.

Comment

Wouldn't exactly call Schaub under-rated. If anything, he's just lived up to expectations that've been there for a while. The issue has always been his health. We know the caliber of QB he could be, but he'd just get hurt and dinged up during the season. A healthy Schaub should perform like that with Andre Johnson at WR and Owen Daniels at TE (although OD missed the last half of the season).

As for an over-rated QB, I'll think outside the box and say JaMarcus Russell. I hear tons of people say he's this terrible QB, but in my view, they're being too kind. He operates the QB position so incompetantly, that it's wrong to quantify him as a QB anymore.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information