Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
    No, Mr Davis was the commissioner of FOOTBALL and the last time I checked you play to win and the players know the Raiders are turning it around and Janikowski and Asomougha are not lazy players they are hungry for a title!
    So this is the definition of a troll? My first one!

But the topic, before the season, Drew Brees. Now Schaub

Comment

Most of you guys are a bunch of haters that do not know squat about football. Mr. Davis was commissioner of football no if's and's or but's. Yourfavestoner you should just be quiet and sit in a little corner with your childish remarks! You guys are just jealous of the silver and black and ha I don't blame you guys!

Comment

You should stop talking and by the way how is he lazy? is he lazy for for makng 26 out of 29 field goals, Kaeding is just a choker that made you guys lose the playoff game and in fact your'e whole team is terrible under pressure. One Nation Raider Nation!

Comment

Most of you guys are a bunch of haters that do not know squat about football. Mr. Davis was commissioner of football no if's and's or but's. Yourfavestoner you should just be quiet and sit in a little corner with your childish remarks! You guys are just jealous of the silver and black and ha I don't blame you guys!
          I agree 100%. Raiders=Superbowl Bound!!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Jamarcus will prove all the nay-sayers wrong!

Comment

One Nation Aryan Nation!
              Fixed it....

Too much?

Comment

You're an idiot; no ifs ands or buts.

What is the Commmissioner of Football? Please explain this to me. What jurisdiction does the Commissioner of Football have/had over the USFL, CFL, XFL, or UFL? Who has held this post other than Al Davis?

And no, I don't think anybody is jealous of a team that is having one of the worst runs in NFL history. Lions fans wake up every morning giving thanks that they're not the Raiders.
                Last edited by yourfavestoner; 02-17-2010, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Listen you moron you are just a little jealous kid who needs to shut his big mouth up! Lions fans can't look back at heir history and mention the hall of famers and not to mention the three Lombardi trophies! Get a life!

Comment

Listen you moron you are just a little jealous kid who needs to shut his big mouth up! Lions fans can't look back at heir history and mention the hall of famers and not to mention the three Lombardi trophies! Get a life!
                    I'm not jealous, and I'm not a kid. And you calling me a moron is so ironic that it's laughable.

Also, the Lions have more Hall of Famers than the Raiders do. They've also won 4 NFL Championships.

Keep it up though, you're making work go by a lot faster for me.

Comment

So much class. So much sass. Tyler Thigpen is synonymous with victory.

Comment

Was those championships from the AFL, I though you said the AFL can't be compared to the NFL and no the Raiders have more hall of famers Research before you blab!

Comment

The Raiders have more hall of famers and I thought the AFL is not the NfL that is what you said not me!

Comment

Was those championships from the AFL, I though you said the AFL can't be compared to the NFL and no the Raiders have more hall of famers Research before you blab!
                            God, you're so stupid. I'd feel bad for you if it weren't so funny.

No, those championships were not from the AFL. They are NFL Chammpionships. You know, from before the two leagues merged.

When did I say the AFL can't be compared to the NFL? Reading comprehension skills lacking much?

And yeah, the Raiders have more Hall of Famers if you count guys like Rod Woodson and Ronnie Lott, who only played there for a year. I don't know about you, but Rod Woodson is a Steeler and Lott is a 49er. Oakland is the place where washed up football players are put out to pasture.
                            Last edited by yourfavestoner; 02-17-2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Me
                              What is the Commmissioner of Football? Please explain this to me. What jurisdiction does the Commissioner of Football have/had over the USFL, CFL, XFL, or UFL? Who has held this post other than Al Davis?
                              Still waiting for a reply for this, too.

Comment

Raider has won the debate with his obvious skills of grammar, thickskulled attitude. and blatant disregard to the Raiders W-L after Rich Gannon threw all those TD passes to those damn pirates(in red) in the SB.
                                Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                                the only hot actreeses are adult
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                                Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information