No announcement yet.

Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are very stupid you child! Is thts why Jim Plunkett won two super bowls when the patriots and 49ers dropped him. Is that why Rod Woodson really loves the raiders and is thta why Romanasowski calls himself a raider even though he won 4 super bowls with the Broncos and 49ers. by the way the Lions never won 4 super bowls so get your facts straight moron!

Comment

Who put this guy back into the green? You should probably tell me so I can neg rep you.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
        The Raiders have more hall of famers and I thought the AFL is not the NfL that is what you said not me!
        Ok, I'll try to make this simple for you since you obviously don't get it.

I absolutely said the AFL is not the NFL. They were completely seperate leagues. Al Davis was the commissioner of the AFL. Pete Rozelle was the comissioner of the NFL. The commissioners didn't want the leagues to merge, they wanted to compete and put each other out of business.

The owners went behind the commissioners backs and struck an agreement to merge the two leagues into one "super" league. This merger occurred in 1970. The AFL became the AFC. The NFL became the NFC. The NFC and AFC together became the "new" NFL that you know today.

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

I get everything your'e the way that does not get it!

Comment

hahaha this guys a moron, i love it!

Comment

Stop it you fools he will get himself banned!

Comment

you are a idiot that should get a life, and by the way Bucknaked is something that you should not love!

Comment

You are very stupid you child!
                    Again, the irony is laughable.

Is thts why Jim Plunkett won two super bowls when the patriots and 49ers dropped him.
                    If this made sense, I'd respond to it.

Is that why Rod Woodson really loves the raiders
                    Good for him. I'm sure Brett Favre really loves the Vikings, it doesn't change the fact that he is a Packer.

and is thta why Romanasowski calls himself a raider even though he won 4 super bowls with the Broncos and 49ers.
                    That's all well and good, but Romo is not a Hall of Famer. Nor will he ever be.

by the way the Lions never won 4 super bowls so get your facts straight moron!
                    I never said they won four Superbowls. They won four NFL Championships. You know, before the leagues merged. Which I've tried explaining to you 490853 times now, but you still don't ******* get.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raiderchampion3 again.

Comment

You kids started the name-calling first not me!

Comment

What are you talking about?
                          Ugh...

Just don't post on here again until after you've read this:

History of the AFL-NFL Merger

Comment

Championships and superbowls are different alright!

Comment

Come on guys, we wera all saying how much we missed GRF and Starheather and IncredibleDraftDude. This guy is a hero.

Comment

I am going to report you if you don't stop!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information