X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You make no sense!

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
      I should not even waste my time responding to you classless indiviuals are you sure your kids are not typing for you guys!
      My kids are estranged, spread out across 9 different states. There's 13 of them in all, and none of them really know I exist. So I can confirm that, no, my children are not typing for me. In fact, my busty secretary is typing for me as we speak. She has great juicy bosoms.

Comment

• Thank You for the information, I don't need anymore!

Comment

• I put more work into the offseason than JaMarcus Russell does.

As for the most underrated QB in the league, I think Eli Manning is a great answer. For a guy playing for a team in New York (Well, Jersey anyway) and a Superbowl winner, it's as if he dropped off the face of the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
            Job get a life!
            I live for Raiderchamp!

Comment

Thank You for the information, I don't need anymore!
              What information you need, we get

Comment

• Eli Manning is also a very good candidate, now I have heard Jamarcus is putting a lot of effort and and is in fact training.

Comment

• Comment

Eli Manning is also a very good candidate, now I have heard Jamarcus is putting a lot of effort and and is in fact training.
                    Training for the Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest! HAHAHAHA ROFLCOPTER SUCK ME RAIDERCHAMPION

Comment

• + rep for raiderchampion. I'm going to blindly agree with everything he says from now on.

Comment

• Out of everybody you are the most clueless moron that should get a life, you know nothing about football!

Comment

Out of everybody you are the most clueless moron that should get a life, you know nothing about football!
                          Spell check: subtract most and add least.

Comment

• Comment

• I have better things to do in life, but I will come back on later!

Comment

I have better things to do in life, but I will come back on later!
                                Only further emphasizing the fact that you actually have no better things to do in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information