Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats you!

Comment

• He has better things to do...like have sex with a fish.

Don't pretend like I need to be any more thread relevant to post that gif. That is a Grade A gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
        I have better things to do in life, but I will come back on later!

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post

He has better things to do...like have sex with a fish.

Don't pretend like I need to be any more thread relevant to post that gif. That is a Grade A gif.
          Creepy GIF is creepy and Raiderschamp is CHAMP of DC. All hail the champ and Job get a life!
          Originally posted by STARHEATHER
          the only hot actreeses are adult
          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
          players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
          Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

• Comment

• This is going to be one of those threads we all remember....good times.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• This definitely has been something amazing. Everyone should quit neg repping him. We have all been waiting for someone like this for quite a while. He is awesome.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• raiderschampion is the only one out of all of you damned people who makes any sense on this site. Finally, someone coming here and telling all you how it is. It's wrong that no one recognizes Al Davis as the proper commissioner of all football.

Oh, and no quarterbacks are underrated. Nature of the position.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Another person I'd like to mention is Kyle Orton. I'll probably get flamed for this, but he seemed to do a decent job in Denver last season. Not shabby for his first season. Not a megastar, but more than a game manager. I didn't think he would throw for 21 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and throw for nearly 4000 yards while averaging 7 yards per pass. Getting sacked 29 times isn't terrible either. Not great, but not terrible. Then again I didn't see him play very often so I don't know if a lot of his success came in garbage time.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ness View Post
                      Another person I'd like to mention is Kyle Orton. I'll probably get flamed for this, but he seemed to do a decent job in Denver last season. Not shabby for his first season. Not a megastar, but more than a game manager. I didn't think he would throw for 21 touchdowns, 12 interceptions, and throw for nearly 4000 yards while averaging 7 yards per pass. Getting sacked 29 times isn't terrible either. Not great, but not terrible. Then again I didn't see him play very often so I don't know if a lot of his success came in garbage time.
                      Wtf are you doing talking about QBs in this thread?

Comment

• Damn I just got back from work and I missed this. I love new trolls. I this guy might be a plant though.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Damn I just got back from work and I missed this. I love new trolls. I this guy might be a plant though.
                          He's definitely a fake troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                            He's definitely a fake troll.
                            I agree. I meant to put I think he's a plant. It's not a coincidence we just asked for a new troll in RDT.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• HoF Thread kthnxbai

Comment

• If everyone asked for a new troll its more than likely someone in the discussion made another account. I think I have an easier time believing that than the fact that this kid is serious.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information