Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is most Underrated QB In NFL?

The most underrated QB in the NFL might be Ben Roethlisberger's , he has done so much for his team winning two super bowls and putting up big numbers but when people mention QB'S they don't mention him with the elites and I just don't get that?

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
    The most underrated QB in the NFL might be Ben Roethlisberger's , he has done so much for his team winning two super bowls and putting up big numbers but when people mention QB'S they don't mention him with the elites and I just don't get that?

Big Ben is somewhat underrated no matter what he does I don't think he will ever shake the game manager title that he had early in career, the guy simply wins games..its not allways pretty

As far as underated I'll go with Matt Schaub and Aaron Rodgers, but its hard to go with Rodgers beacause everone is hyping him after his play this year.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Eli Manning

He has his bad games, but when he's on...well, see the playoffs from a couple of years ago. He's viewed as Peyton's spoiled little brother who has an aloof look to him. He's a pretty good starting QB who can be very good at times and never misses games.

Comment

Matt Schaub right now. He had a pretty damn good season this year, yet he really doesn't get talked about too much. He does have Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to throw to. Still a good QB though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Good call on Schaub.

Comment

I like the Schaub pick here. Strongly disagree on Roethlisberger though. For a long time he was considered a top 3 guy by alot of people. I think its hard to look passed Donovan McNabb as well

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Chad Henne. I don't know how you can ask for much more from a 1st year starter than what he served up this last year, with weapons that left a lot to be desired. Looking forward to watching his development.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                Chad Henne. I don't know how you can ask for much more from a 1st year starter than what he served up this last year, with weapons that left a lot to be desired. Looking forward to watching his development.
                Hennes a good call as well. I think he needs to work on his touch passes in the offseason. It seemed every pass was a fastball but for a relatively new QB he done very well with as you mentioned lacklustre talent around

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                  Matt Schaub right now. He had a pretty damn good season this year, yet he really doesn't get talked about too much. He does have Andre Johnson and Owen Daniels to throw to. Still a good QB though.
                  Daniels went on IR early this year and he didn't really miss a beat.

For underated I think the media/general public underate Rivers. He has been playing like an elite QB the last few years and doesn't get much pub, he even got snubbed for the pro bowl last year despite leading the league in YPA, TDs and passer rating.
                  Last edited by Stranger; 02-17-2010, 03:47 PM.

Comment

My point is Big Ben does not get much praise comparing to already winning two super bowls. The last time I checked Manning won one and he gets all hyped up, also the last time I checked Henne and Schaub has not even made the playoffs and Rivers chokes in the playoffs by not winning the big game.

Comment

I don't think its that Rivers is underrated but hated by fans.

He is either the 3rd or 4th best QB in the NFL in my book.

Comment

It has to be Schaub because most casual NFL fans probably don't realize he actually played the whole season this year...and that his numbers were stupid good.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderchampion3 View Post
                          My point is Big Ben does not get much praise comparing to already winning two super bowls. The last time I checked Manning won one and he gets all hyped up, also the last time I checked Henne and Schaub has not even made the playoffs and Rivers chokes in the playoffs by not winning the big game.
                          Your mom chokes in the playoffs, Rivers has only been a starter for 4 years.

For the record I didn't neg rep you, everyone is entitled to their horrible opinions.

Comment

Kyle Orton.

Comment

Ben Roethlisberger isn't good.

He's just clutch.

;)

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information