your extremely early 5 new playoff teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Titans - Homer
    2) Steelers- They're still a good team, i think last year was kind of a fluke where they just got on an extremely bad cold streak which won't happen two years in a row.
    3) Miami Dolphins- Chad Henne's going into year three and i think you'll see significant improvements. I don't really have much more in depth analysis after that, more of a gut feeling than anything. I think they'll grab a wildcard.
    4) San Fransisco 49ers - While they should improve, this is more of a cardinals dropping off significantly without warner than the niners improving. They'll take the division.
    5) Tampa Bay Bucs - It's just how the NFC south rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
      49ers will be really good next season. (10-6)
      Titans will be even better (11-5)
      I think with the 49ers it comes down to Alex Smith. With the Titans, it comes down to whether or not their secondary will regain their 2008 form.

Comment

Originally posted by jag View Post
        Dolphins, Giants, Falcons, Lions, Texans.

No joke.
        You have to be joking about the Lions. They won't win more than 5 games.

Comment

Since its so early in the off-season I don't think I could pick 5 teams but I feel pretty confident the Miami Dolphins making it next year.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
            1. Texans -- Arrow pointing up for them, offense has best receiver in the NFL & Schaub is the real deal
            2. 49ers -- Defensive turnaround in 09 should spark offensive turnaround
            3. Titans -- All that team speed can't be ignored
            4. Panthers -- If & only if they get a decent QB
            5. Bears -- If they get some new receivers & develop chemistry with Cutler
            the receivers ran a lot of wrong routes and stopped on some, but they were not the problem. It was the OLine. And the Defense. And usually Cutler pushing too hard

Comment

Originally posted by wordofi View Post
              You have to be joking about the Lions. They won't win more than 5 games.
              Their entire season hinges on Stafford's development. Crazier things have happened...

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information