No announcement yet.

WR Class of '96 v. WR Class of '01

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remembered during the 96 draft how Sterling Sharpe said that Harrison was the best WR available. I thought he was a bit over the top, but guess he was prophetic then. ;-)

It is interesting to see how the 96 class developed compared to the 2001 class. It would be cool to see how the teams have been drafting these last few years .....

Comment

96 is by far and away the better one. This years class my one day compare to 01, maybe even better, who knows.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        96 is by far and away the better one. This years class my one day compare to 01, maybe even better, who knows.
        Yeah, this discussion shouldn't even take place for another 6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          This 07 WR class should be pretty good. Unlikely it will touch the 96 class though.
          yea this years WR class is great- Meachan, Johnson, Bowe, Jarret, Rice etc. IMO could be better than the 96 class.

Give Kyle Boller 1 Last Chance
          #1 supporter of Demetrius Williams!
          I used to be MaddenPlayer52

Comment

Originally posted by RaVeNFaNaCtIc View Post
            yea this years WR class is great- Meachan, Johnson, Bowe, Jarret, Rice etc. IMO could be better than the 96 class.

Yes, if history is any indication, atleast one of those guys might turn out to be a bust.

Comment

04 had Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, Reggie Williams, Michael Clayton, Lee Evans, then a bust in Woods and an up in the air Michael Jenkins. And a few post up I think you meant to spell Meachem & Jarrett, no biggie.
              Last edited by JRTPlaya21; 03-11-2007, 03:29 PM.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
                04 had Fitzgerald, Roy Williams, Reggie Williams, Michael Clayton, Lee Evans, then a bust in Woods and an up in the air Michael Jenkins. And a few post up I think you meant to spell Meachem & Jarrett, no biggie.
                Yeah, I was about to mention the WR class of 04. There are 3 recievers in there who had fantastic seasons last year (Evans, Roy Williams, and Fitzgerald would have if he hadn't gotten injured). I don't know what to think about Reggie and Clayton yet. Reggie showed some signs last year.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

96 looks a lot better IMO

Comment

I gotta say 96 although although 01 has a lot of talent too

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      No, to you 01 is better because Steve Smith was in it.

That's all you needed to say, dude. We know how you really feel.
                      Actually I think its the best because its got both Johnson and Steve Smith, two players who'll be dominant for another 5 years in the league and probably supplant some of the guys from the 96 class who you're slobbering over.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        Ken-Yon Rambo HAHHAHHA
                        Hey you know the guys pretty good in the CFL.....haha im a canadian and i cant even say that with a straight face HAHAHA!!

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by 7-11 View Post
                          i cant believe people like 01 better, 96 has 2 hall of famers, 1 of the top 3 wrs of all time and plenty of number 1 targets that have been doing great jobs for their teams for many years
                          who are the two hofers? TO will never get enough votes

Comment

Originally posted by OhioState View Post
                            who are the two hofers? TO will never get enough votes
                            He still has HOF numbers.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

96 is the better class, no contest. 1 sure fire Hall of Famer. One bubble Hall of Famer (TO).

Can't say that for anyone in the 2001 draft.

Comment

I like the 01 guys a little more there the guys on the top of their game and have like 10 years left to play.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information