Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Strength Of Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2007 Strength Of Schedule

    Raiders .539
    Bills .539
    Patriots .535
    Jaguars .527
    Titans .520
    Colts .516
    Chiefs .516
    Jets .516
    Dolphins .512
    Steelers .512
    Bengals .512
    Ravens .508
    Browns .508
    Broncos .504
    Lions .504
    Texans .504
    Chargers .504
    Redskins .500
    Vikings .500
    Eagles .500
    Cowboys .496
    Giants .496
    Packers .492
    Seahawks .488
    Saints .484
    Panthers .477
    Buccaneers .473
    Rams .473
    Falcons .473
    49ers .469
    Bears .465
    Cardinals .461

    Patriots with 3rd toughest..err

    Cardinals/9ers time to shine?

  • #2
    GB is playing OAK/SD that screws things up alot



    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

    Comment


    • #3
      The Bears with the second easiest schedule? Doesn't seem too fair.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
        The Bears with the second easiest schedule? Doesn't seem too fair.
        Tell your division-mates to not suck so much and maybe it'll change

        Comment


        • #5
          Why do we get the hardest? :(

          "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

          Comment


          • #6
            These schedules were made in 02, dont turn this into a fairness thing



            Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

            Comment


            • #7
              Worthless. For all we know, the Raiders schedule could end up being the easiest, and the Cardinals' slate could be the toughest. There isn't a sport with as much parity as the NFL. Teams improve/regress at such a rapid rate, that pre-season SOS doesn't mean a thing. You have to wait until the end of the season to see who played the toughest or easiest schedules. Even then, the stat doesn't mean as much as some think.

              Comment


              • #8
                Theres no point viewing the SOS before the season starts. We saw the Saints as 2 easy wins, but SURPRISE! We saw the Bucs to be challenging games, but SUPRISE!

                etc etc.

                "He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                  The Bears with the second easiest schedule? Doesn't seem too fair.
                  Not really. But I think that the Dolphins had one of the easiest schedules in NFL history when they went undefeated.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Aren't like 4 games chosen based on where you finish in the division? Like the division winner plays the division winner of a division they don't have other games against? Idk, I guess it just works out that way (.465) for the Bears.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
                      Aren't like 4 games chosen based on where you finish in the division? Like the division winner plays the division winner of a division they don't have other games against? Idk, I guess it just works out that way (.465) for the Bears.
                      I thought that looked fishy as well. The only difference between the Packers (supposedly .492) and the Bears is four games. Of which the Bears face the tougher four teams.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        I thought that looked fishy as well. The only difference between the Packers (supposedly .492) and the Bears is four games. Of which the Bears face the tougher four teams.
                        It's because the Packers have to face the Bears twice, and vice versa.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Ah, that's why. Don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.


                          Last edited by Shiver; 03-10-2007, 11:11 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            It's because the Packers have to face the Bears twice, and vice versa.
                            bears suck anyways..Manning/Addai showed them up and their offense..w/o TJ they back to nothing. i say Bears finish 9-7

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The niners schedule isnt nearly as easy as it seems. They face the AFC and NFC North, and that wont be easy at all.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information