49ers .469
    Bears .465
    Cardinals .461

Patriots with 3rd toughest..err

Cardinals/9ers time to shine?

GB is playing OAK/SD that screws things up alot

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

The Bears with the second easiest schedule? Doesn't seem too fair.

Comment

Originally posted by ny10804 View Post
        Tell your division-mates to not suck so much and maybe it'll change

Comment

Why do we get the hardest? :(

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

These schedules were made in 02, dont turn this into a fairness thing

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Worthless. For all we know, the Raiders schedule could end up being the easiest, and the Cardinals' slate could be the toughest. There isn't a sport with as much parity as the NFL. Teams improve/regress at such a rapid rate, that pre-season SOS doesn't mean a thing. You have to wait until the end of the season to see who played the toughest or easiest schedules. Even then, the stat doesn't mean as much as some think.

Comment

Theres no point viewing the SOS before the season starts. We saw the Saints as 2 easy wins, but SURPRISE! We saw the Bucs to be challenging games, but SUPRISE!

etc etc.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Not really. But I think that the Dolphins had one of the easiest schedules in NFL history when they went undefeated.

Comment

Aren't like 4 games chosen based on where you finish in the division? Like the division winner plays the division winner of a division they don't have other games against? Idk, I guess it just works out that way (.465) for the Bears.

Comment

Aren't like 4 games chosen based on where you finish in the division? Like the division winner plays the division winner of a division they don't have other games against? Idk, I guess it just works out that way (.465) for the Bears.
                      I thought that looked fishy as well. The only difference between the Packers (supposedly .492) and the Bears is four games. Of which the Bears face the tougher four teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                        I thought that looked fishy as well. The only difference between the Packers (supposedly .492) and the Bears is four games. Of which the Bears face the tougher four teams.
                        It's because the Packers have to face the Bears twice, and vice versa.

Comment

Ah, that's why. Don't know why I didn't think of that in the first place.

Last edited by Shiver; 03-10-2007, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            It's because the Packers have to face the Bears twice, and vice versa.
                            bears suck anyways..Manning/Addai showed them up and their offense..w/o TJ they back to nothing. i say Bears finish 9-7

Comment

The niners schedule isnt nearly as easy as it seems. They face the AFC and NFC North, and that wont be easy at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information