Comment

That is one very angry pissed off big mofo

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

He will eat a family in retribution.

Comment

Most of the players today anyway hate getting franchised haha.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

he'll get over it when they reach an extension. or he'll get paid next year when he leaves. seems like they couldnt come to terms on an extension and franchising him keeps him off the market while they work it out. atleast thats the optimist in me and i hope the front office realizes how important he is to the defense and the team.

Comment

With players that get franchised are they really stuck with their old team? There is no way they can leave?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
              Originally posted by Borat
              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

I don't know if it's that they hate getting franchised so much as it's a business move to make it seem like they'll be pissed if they get franchised. When millions are on the line, people will say whatever they think gives them a chance to get more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                  With players that get franchised are they really stuck with their old team? There is no way they can leave?
                  They can be traded, the tag can be removed, or they can retire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                    Sure they can leave. The team that franchises them can rescind the franchise tag or sign and trade them.

Comment

Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      He is pissed
                      So am I...

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl...ike&id=4923747

interesting article...

Comment

It'll be like Asante Samuel. He'll play for a year, refuse to sign an extension, and leave.

I still have a feeling they're very interested in Cody.

Comment

They have Ron Brace, come on doods let Wilfork nation go.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              It'll be like Asante Samuel. He'll play for a year, refuse to sign an extension, and leave.

I still have a feeling they're very interested in Cody.
                              Couldn't the team just franchise tag him again if he doesn't sign an extension? It seems like the franchise tag gives teams way too much of an advantage in the business world of the NFL.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information