Eagles released Westbrook.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
    Doubtful, Westbrook would cost way too much money.
    Doubtful that he'd command more than Taylor is currently making. Taylor averages about $3 mill per season for you guys, which is ****** expensive for a backup runningback to the league's best runner.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Westbrook was a Giant killer though, so I'm not sad to see him go. As much as I like McCoy, he's no Westbrook.
      So you're saying he's not the Real McCoy?

Comment

It was expected. He saw limited time this year and injuries really have taken a toll on him. Still sad to see him go. Eagles will probably pick up another back in the mid rounds. I'm hoping for Blount, who like Morton mentioned would be a great complement to Shady.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
          It was expected. He saw limited time this year and injuries really have taken a toll on him. Still sad to see him go. Eagles will probably pick up another back in the mid rounds. I'm hoping for Blount, who like Morton mentioned would be a great complement to Shady.
          YOU CAN'T HAVE Blount!!!! HE MUST BE A LION!!!
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

im thinking he could land minnesota....he would play in childress's system which he knows, he would have a light work load with peterson, he has always been a good blocker and receiver and they are probably gonna need someone to fill taylors role because taylor is in the prime of his career, westbrook is not

plus he wants to play for a contender
            E]

Comment

Not a huge surprise, he had restructured after last season (like LT) and is now released (like LT). I will miss him, my favorite Eagle after Dawk left. Like Dawk, he had lost a step though, but at least we have a more than capable replacement. And once we fill in with another RB, we will be set there, but its definitely not because of "some guy from the CFL", its because of Shady and Buckley. Buckley may not have seen much action last year, but he is a good backup, not an elite backup by any means, but he stands a MUCH better shot at making the roster than "the guy from the CFL".
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Westbrook was a stud for a long time. Yet another "cap casualty" who most would love to see retire with their original team.

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                He'll replace Chester Taylor . . .
                . . . when Taylor signs with New England.

On a side note: Is there anyone who doesn't want Blount in round 4? lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                  Me dude. Im a rebel without a cause...... I want Gerhart :P

Comment

nope. I don't think he'll get there though. A team will take him before that.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                      Doubtful that he'd command more than Taylor is currently making. Taylor averages about $3 mill per season for you guys, which is ****** expensive for a backup runningback to the league's best runner.
                      Best runner??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was a Viking??? See, you do learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by dan77733 View Post
                        Best runner??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was a Viking??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
                        Did that offend you or something?

Originally posted by yourfavestoner
                        Doubtful that he'd command more than Taylor is currently making. Taylor averages about $3 mill per season for you guys, which is ****** expensive for a backup runningback to the league's second best runner who some might still consider first depending on what style of runningback you want.

There. Fixed it for you.
                        Last edited by yourfavestoner; 02-23-2010, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                          Did that offend you or something?
                          sheesh . . . probably be really pissed to hear SJax is the best RB in the league.

Comment

sheesh . . . probably be really pissed to hear SJax is the best RB in the league.
                            Best RB??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Best RB??? I didnt know Cedric Benson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
                              You made a mistake, I fixed it for you. See, you do learn something new everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                Best RB??? I didnt know Chris Johnson was SJax??? See, you do learn something new everyday.
                                Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                                You made a mistake, I fixed it for you. See, you do learn something new everyday.
                                IDK . . . I honestly don't feel like I've learned a damn thing.

:D

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information