X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles released Westbrook.

#Eagles released Westbrook.
    http://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/9537470114

If this is true, thank the lord! Mr. McNabb needs to go to, and that takes care of them.

If you hadn't noticed already, Westbrook sat out those two games against the Giants in which the Eagles torched them for 40+ points both times.

Comment

Originally posted by Morton View Post
      If you hadn't noticed already, Westbrook sat out those two games against the Giants in which the Eagles torched them for 40+ points both times.
      True, but who was our DC? Where is he now? And the second game was all on our defense. Our offense was keeping up. But thank god we fixed that problem. Plus 40 points was on par with this defense and their genorosity

Comment

This is more about Shady than anything else. I wouldn't mind the Bolts giving him a look if he doesn't just retire due to concussions.

Comment

Looks like it is true, coming up on espn.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Wow I knew he was getting old and has injuries but he was their offense for a lot of years.

Next up - 10+ posts of "I'd love to have him on my team as a backup"

Running back is a young mans game and Westbrook is gonna have a hard time losing his speed/agility and staying healthy at his size.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The Eagles are missing a RB I wonder if Andy Reid will notice.
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I hope the Eagles draft LaGaroutte Blount in the 3rd or 4th round. Perfect 1-2 punch with McCoy.

BTW for people who think the Eagles have no RBs now - we have McCoy as the #1, and they signed some guy from the CFL named Martell Mallett, who might find a job as a starter too, and again, they could always draft another RB in the 3rd-5th rounds.

Comment

I'd ask if McCoy can handle the load but since Reid never runs the ball I guess it's a moot point

Comment

I hope the Eagles draft LaGaroutte Blount in the 3rd or 4th round. Perfect 1-2 punch with McCoy.

BTW for people who think the Eagles have no RBs now - we have McCoy as the #1, and they signed some guy from the CFL named Martell Mallett, who might find a job as a starter too, and again, they could always draft another RB in the 3rd-5th rounds.
                    I think they want to address the problem through FA or the draft but McCoy can't carry the load and Martell Mallett..stop, they weren't balanced enough last year and the front office will get a rb in the first 3 rounds.
                    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                    Coples is that dude.
                    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

"some guy from the CFL"...good luck with that. I actually agree that the Eagles will be fine at RB when they add someone, anyone in the middle/late rounds I just wanted to point out that (lack of) logic

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

The implications of an uncapped year.
                        Yet another victim.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

He'll replace Chester Taylor.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

It was expected. They'll grab another RB in the draft.

Philly is going to have the best roster in the East by the end of the draft. Philly scares me.

Westbrook was a Giant killer though, so I'm not sad to see him go. As much as I like McCoy, he's no Westbrook.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              He'll replace Chester Taylor.
                              Doubtful, Westbrook would cost way too much money.

sig by fenikz
                              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                              You are just a terrible person.
                              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                              I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information