Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care mif he's 5 million years old....I want him in KC

Comment

I'd welcome him in Green Bay if it didnt come with that huge price tag.

Comment

well he did win a super bowl with them so it would be hard to be mad at him for cashing in elsewhere. if i were a bears fan i'd want him. he's a super bowl magnet.
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I was kinda hoping he would retire so he could go out on top.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

He is going to look at his options and if there is a better oppurtunity/more money he wont be back in NO, but if I had to put down money Id say he will go back. Darkhorse GMen!
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
              well he did win a super bowl with them so it would be hard to be mad at him for cashing in elsewhere. if i were a bears fan i'd want him. he's a super bowl magnet.
              Why? He already showed that he's a crap deep/cover two safety in Minnesota.

Hell, right before the Superbowl there was a huge article on ESPN about how he was finally being used right again as opposed to playing in a cover two system.

Comment

I can't imagine many takers. He won't get franchised because he isn't worth the money that comes with the tag.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Wasn't it Sharper who came out and attacked Thompson about how he handled the Favre situation? If so, I don't see him coming back.

Comment

I think the chances are 50/50 that he'll resign. If we don't resign him then I except Malcom Jenkins and Chip Vaughn to battle it out for the FS position. If he is resigned I think it will be for only one to two more years while the aforementioned players are groomed to take over for him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                      Wasn't it Sharper who came out and attacked Thompson about how he handled the Favre situation? If so, I don't see him coming back.
                      Sharper left before Favre did. I think he might have been a little sore about TT not offering up the money, but at the time we had salary cap problems. Absolutely zero degrees kelvin of him coming back.

(sorry, I'm procrastinating chemistry homework right now)

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                        I think the chances are 50/50 that he'll resign. If we don't resign him then I except Malcom Jenkins and Chip Vaughn to battle it out for the FS position. If he is resigned I think it will be for only one to two more years while the aforementioned players are groomed to take over for him.
                        I forgot Chip Vaughn was a Saint, I always liked him as a prospect. Ultimately Malcom belongs in that spot but if he can make it work at corner it would be cool to see Chip succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                          I forgot Chip Vaughn was a Saint, I always liked him as a prospect. Ultimately Malcom belongs in that spot but if he can make it work at corner it would be cool to see Chip succeed.
                          I loved Chip as a prospect and think him at SS and Jenkins at FS would make one hell of a safety tandem.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            He came to NO from Minnesota. He was ******* terrible there.
                            He was alright in Minnesota. He had 9 INTs in his first season with us. Greg Williams just really let him be free on defense. And basically go to wherever he felt was going to get him a big play. That's not how it was in Minnesota.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I loathe you for posting the exact same thing I was about to post on this subject matter.

=/
                              The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
                                With Tracy Porter & Jabari Greer pretty much penciled in as starters, it's hard for me to see Jenkins getting on the field as CB. We have major leverage in the whole Sharper ordeal because of Jenkins.. if he comes back, great. More depth. If not, then oh well. Move on to the future.
                                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information