No announcement yet.

what is jammal brown's trade value.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always liked Brown but he's been banged up early in his career, and at 29 he is not too young especially considering those injuries. He is great when healthy but I'd say he is definitely a risk, it's hard to say but I couldn't see the Saints getting anything more than a second at the very best maybe a third being more likely.

Comment

How about trading him for Vernon Gholston LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
        How about trading him for Vernon Gholston LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL
        GTFO

Right now, Brown's trade value rests at a 1st and 3rd rounder, which is the tender the Saints placed on him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
        WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
          GTFO

Right now, Brown's trade value rests at a 1st and 3rd rounder, which is the tender the Saints placed on him.
          Bingo. And as of right now, I really can't forsee a team giving that up for him.
          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
            Bingo. And as of right now, I really can't forsee a team giving that up for him.
            A team drastically searching for a LT would rather look to Jermon Bushrod, who we second round tendered, and who we would much rather trade for a pick but I highly doubt that will happen.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

I would say we would settle for less then that for Brown, but if we keep him, sign Evans long term, and get a 2nd from Bushrod I wouldnt be upset.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information