what is jammal brown's trade value.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is jammal brown's trade value.

maximum/minimum for a 29 yr old 2-time probowler? i dont think the saints will trade him for anything less than a second rounder.

who woulld be interested? green bay (he held jared allen sackless in 2008), dallas (flozell is 36), buffalo?

dude is still on my ignore list but im actually kind of curious what people have to say about this.

ps why isnt it possible to rep someone whom you have ignored

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
    - Corner or Wideout in the first
    - No reaching
    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

Jammal Brown's 29? Wasn't he just drafted like four or five years ago?

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

he'll turn 29 in a month, its his 5th year
        E]

Comment

Team section.

Comment

Originally posted by wicket View Post
            dude is still on my ignore list but im actually kind of curious what people have to say about this.

ps why isnt it possible to rep someone whom you have ignored
            I got him ignored too, but I sometimes peek at what he says.

Comment

Why would they trade him? Bushrod hardly played well enough for them to get rid of Brown.
              Originally posted by 49erNation85
              I dunno even half of those guys why did we sign them jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by Menardo75 View Post
                Why would they trade him? Bushrod hardly played well enough for them to get rid of Brown.
                We play well enough to win a Super Bowl without him.... Not saying he isn't good, just the way Brees gets rid of the ball so fast he can make any OL look good. Bushrod played very well for the most part, (got raped by Ware though) and Brown is a RFA and will want a huge payday and I think the Saints would rather pay that money to All-Pro OGs we have (Nicks and Evans.... yes Nicks will be one too :)) and other position players.

Comment

I really can't see him going anywhere at all.
                  The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

No way New Orleans should give him up for less than a top 25 pick. He always looks like a legit Pro Bowler to me.

Comment

Staying on topic : What does it do to have someone on his ignore list?

Comment

Originally posted by Job View Post
                        Staying on topic : What does it do to have someone on his ignore list?
                        You can't see their posts when they post something.

As far as Jammal Brown is concerned - He has been a legit Pro-Bowler for us when healthy. He is stronger in the run game than Bushrod and just as good as him in the passing game. We were lucky to have Bushrod turn out the way he did and his lack of athleticism was exposed when we played Dallas. I would rather trade him than Brown, if we were to trade any which I doubt because of how valuable the staff rates offensive linemen. Why else would we put a 2nd round tender on Zach Strief for the second year in a row?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                        WHO DAT!

Comment

What is his contract like? The only reason for the Saints to trade him is if his contract will expire shortly and they aren't planning on re-signing him.

Comment

He's a legit pro bowler, doesn't have a ton of wear and tear, and really hasn't been a big injury concern. I wouldn't trade him unless it was for some absurd offer we won't get.

We won without him, but our running game is stronger with him(especially since Goodwin and Stinchcomb stepped up in that regard this year), and the backs can leak out way more often.

He's a young 29, and 29 isn't really old for an offensive linemen anyway.
                            Last edited by Saints-Tigers; 02-25-2010, 11:20 PM.
                            Originally posted by SNIPER26
                            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              You can't see their posts when they post something.
                              And when someone's on your buddy list?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information