No announcement yet.

Dunta Robinson lands with Falcons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought he was very overrated to be honest with you. Everyone says he used to be good.

When?

Top tier WRs have been assraping the Texans for years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      I always thought he was very overrated to be honest with you. Everyone says he used to be good.

When?

Top tier WRs have been assraping the Texans for years.
      He was good for a few years, a lower level #1 CB, but a #1 CB nonetheless. But he was the only good player on our D. He was hurt by no pressure on the qb and no legit safety help, ever.

Comment

Lions will sign Dunta Robinson. We'll also trade our Round 2 for Asomugha. Combine them with Suh/McCoy and we'll have the greatest defense of all time in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
          He was good for a few years, a lower level #1 CB, but a #1 CB nonetheless. But he was the only good player on our D. He was hurt by no pressure on the qb and no legit safety help, ever.
          you guys desperately need to find Mario some help on that dline.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan View Post
            He wanted a top 5 CB contract last offseason from Houston, and that was when he was coming off of having his leg torn apart
            Yeah but its not what he wants... Its what the NFL views him as.

Comment

i think he won't find what he expects on the market and returns to Houston.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by bigbuc View Post
                Where will Dunta Robinson land?
                Tampa Bay :D

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

It would be nice if the Browns got him so they didn't have to draft Haden 7th overall.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                    I actually think we could see the 49ers go after him. I like that fit for both sides, and they can likely pay a little bit more than some teams.
                    I wouldn't mind him, but definitely at just the right price. He really hasn't been that great since his rookie season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Im seeing the Jets, Panthers or 49ers

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Most fans think anyone who isn't a Darelle Revis/Charles Woodson level cb is no good. There's a reason Robinson will get a nice sized contract.

Comment

I am going to be all over every cornerback thread suggesting the Packers should go after them.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                            Most fans think anyone who isn't a Darelle Revis/Charles Woodson level cb is no good. There's a reason Robinson will get a nice sized contract.
                            I hope he does turn his career around and plays well on a consistent level. I was really high on him when he first entered the league and a little disappointed when he didn't meet the expectations that he set after his rookie season.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                            -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                            Originally posted by Borat
                            Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Seattle, along with Antrel Rolle.
                              "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                                Why do you jump to the defense of every average CB? Some of them aren't good. There's also a reason why these guys in the "prime" of their careers aren't a priority to get re-signed.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information