Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank the NFC East and their likely records next season.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank the NFC East and their likely records next season.

I know the draft is still ahead, as well as free agency, but still do it just for fun.

Also I think a good idea for a forum would be to have a divisional forum, like what we have for team forums.

Anyways heres what I think and why

Giants (11-5)- I think the G-Men, when healthy, are a great football team. Last year we had the most difficult schedule in the league. This year is a cakewalk in comparasion. Plus i predict a breakout season for Eli

Eagles (10-6)- Not too much has changed for the Eagles. This is assuming that Mcnabb doesnt suffer a hangover from that injury, or suffer another one... In a way this is a make or break season for Mcnabb. If he struggles or doesnt finish the season out, theres gonna be a lot of talk about him. But I think the Eagles are gonna be about the same as they were last year. They got a solid team and should make the Playoffs as a wildcard.

Cowboys (9-7)- I really dont know what they lack on offense. They have 2 great recievers, a good running attack, a good TE, and a top 10 offensive line. However, I think that Romo is more of a flash in the pan, rather then a great QB. Not that I think he will suck, but I think that he will be a pretty average QB next year. Plus theres some question marks on D.

Redskins (5-11)- they made some offseason moves, but they always do. I think that they are gonna regress this season. There complete lack of a draft (minus #6 overall) is gonna come back to hurt them imo. Plus they have an inexpeirenced QB

is it me or do you start an ungodly amount of threads?

anyways the east of the national conference

New York Giants 11-5

Philadelphia Eagles 10-6

Washington Redskins 8-8

Dallas Cowboys 7-9

Hitman D

Comment

IMO 2nd toughest division in the NFL, the first being the AFC North.

1. Eagles 11-5

2. Dallas 10-6

3. Giants 10-6

4. Redskins 7-9

Comment

Originally posted by FLORIDA PACKER View Post
        IMO 2nd toughest division in the NFL, the first being the AFC North.

1. Eagles 11-5

2. Dallas 10-6

3. Giants 10-6

4. Redskins 7-9
        so you think that the skins win almost all of their non conference games?

Hitman D

Comment

Lol @ the thread....but anyway...

Dallas (12-4)
          Philly (11-5)
          NYG (7-9)
          Wash (4-12)
          Originally posted by 21ST
          He was protecting his self
          Originally posted by tjsunstein
          From what? His leg?
          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Way too early for this but as of right now-

Eagles (11-5)

Cowboys (10-6)

Giants (10-6)

Redskins (5-11)
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

I am so sick of the NFC East. That one division dominates this whole forum. You will not see a cornucopia of threads specifically about any other division. It simply does not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                I am so sick of the NFC East. That one division dominates this whole forum. You will not see a cornucopia of threads specifically about any other division. It simply does not happen.
                I know, im sick of it too.

BTW, OT, that reminds me. Are you guys going to be doing those division roundups? I think you did one for NFC North and AFC North too

Comment

Interest really died down. So I don't know what the plan is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                    Interest really died down. So I don't know what the plan is.
                    Ah. Thats a shame, i enjoyed them.

Comment

I agree Shiver, NFC East and the Big10 dominate this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                        I agree Shiver, NFC East and the Big10 dominate this forum.
                        Not only does it dominate the threads, in terms of percentages. Homers are much more plentiful. It's painful to read most of it.

Comment

Eagles (9-7) - Depth should be a concern
                          Cowboys (9-7) - New coach, new system = adjustment year
                          Giants (8-8) - Tiki's loss will be worse than expected
                          Redskins (7-9) - Gibbs will not coach after this

Comment

It's not even April yet, and we're already knee-deep in threads about this overrated division. Asininity at its best.
                            Last edited by Geo; 03-11-2007, 05:19 AM.
                            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
                              Plus theres some question marks on D.
                              I don't know who's gonna win the division and I really don't know who is the better team, but how can you say the Cowboys will have a worst record than the Giants in part because they have some question marks on D?
                              If there's a team with some problems on defense this team is New York. You lost both your starting OLBs, youe DTs are still so and so, Strahan is getting old, and your CBs, wow they're ugly. Will Demps is not good and I don't know if Gibril Wilson could bounce back afther last season.
                              The Cowboys have problems on defense (they will find a truce centerfield? they will put some pressure? the new scheme can help them with coverage issues?), and they have some questions on offense (will Davis perform well? will Romo bounce back? will Glenn and Owens have an injury-free season? will Garrett be a good OC? Was Colombo a one year wonder? Can Flozell play solid?), but the Giants' defense is pretty ugly.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information