Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rank the NFC East and their likely records next season.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    Bill Cowher has now become an overrated coach. I like the guy alot, but he was a horrible officiated game away from being nothing more than a younger/slightly more successful Marty Schottenheimer. People all forget this. He has a history of poor in game decision making and not so great playoff record. And if the officials didn't hand him the SB, he would be in the same boat as Marty.

Now he's considered the holy grail of coaches. He's a great coach, don't get me wrong, but he's officially become overrated, because people are praising him a little too much.
    He'd bring your holy grail - the 3-4 - back..
    Last edited by Shiver; 03-12-2007, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• That's where Romeo Crennel comes in, actually. Chances are he'll get the axe when Cleveland doesn't improve enough this season, despite being a very good coach who suffered for not having had a quarterback to win with - rookie Jamarcus Russell won't be enough for him this season, I'm afraid.

The Giants will pick Crennel up immediately, and the 3-4 defense returns to Big Blue, as it should.

(Yes, I ponder such things in my free time.)
      Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

• can someone close this

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
          earth to all redskins fans you overpay for crap players every year and yuo go nowhere.

Funny that you care. Obviously if we do stuff that is so dumb then there should be no reason to critique. You should be happy with us doing what we do but the reality is that you guys are going to be worse off than us this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geo View Post
            That's where Romeo Crennel comes in, actually. Chances are he'll get the axe when Cleveland doesn't improve enough this season, despite being a very good coach who suffered for not having had a quarterback to win with - rookie Jamarcus Russell won't be enough for him this season, I'm afraid.

The Giants will pick Crennel up immediately, and the 3-4 defense returns to Big Blue, as it should.

(Yes, I ponder such things in my free time.)
            I doubt Romeo Crennel ever gets another head coach job. He is up there in age already. I believe he is already older than Coughlin.

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
              can someone close this
              Yea because noone cares right?? Thats why this thread is 5 pages long right??

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                He'd bring your holy grail - the 3-4 - back..
                The key to my heart lies in the 3-4.....

Ive been saying forever that we should convert to a 3-4 defense. We have 2 very good MIKEs in Pierce and Blackburn, we have 2 rushbackers in Kiwi and Osi, and we have Strahan and Coffield to man the DE spots. All we need is a NT.

Thats where Pittsburgh comes in. We trade our 1st and 3rd to Pitt for Casey Hampton. Then our front 7 would go from what seems to have many holes from an outside perspective, to a very solid front in a matter of one move.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information