Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fastest WR tandem in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish are very fast.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
      Yeah sorry I got my info off of there too, so my bad if it came off that way. The 40 is overrated and doesn't prove much. I run in the 4.5 range in high school, but I think my game speed may be a bit faster.
      haha, my bad. game speed is alot different, instincts are what count on the field.

      Comment


      • #33
        That Stallworth 4.2 thing is BS. that was just a horrible draft rumor. He runs a 4.48:

        http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

        He has above average speed at best.

        Comment


        • #34
          agree bout Smith and Carter. Carter is said to be faster than Steve Smith

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
            That Stallworth 4.2 thing is BS. that was just a horrible draft rumor. He runs a 4.48:

            http://www.nfl.com/draft/2002/profil...te.htm#agility

            He has above average speed at best.
            above average speed at best? Hes 1 of the fastest WRs ..and im not saying it cuz hes a Patriot..ive said it since he was a Saint

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
              Deion ran a 4.19 and supposedly D-Hall ran a 4.15 on an indoor track. Any sort of time like that is highly unlikely.
              Indoor tracks make you WAY WAY WAY faster. On grass hall ran a 4.37, that tells you how much it helps.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by remix 6 View Post
                above average speed at best? Hes 1 of the fastest WRs ..and im not saying it cuz hes a Patriot..ive said it since he was a Saint
                No he is not one of the fastest WRs, he gets caught from behind all of the time.

                He didn't run a 4.1 or .42, not even a 4.3, he ran a 4.48.

                Comment


                • #38
                  at the combine he probably ran a 4.48, but at the Tennenssee pro day he was clocked at the much faster time

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    No he is not one of the fastest WRs, he gets caught from behind all of the time.

                    He didn't run a 4.1 or .42, not even a 4.3, he ran a 4.48.
                    hes not the fastest but hes in the Fast group of WRs with Smith, Moss, Evans

                    idc if he didnt run a 4.1 or 4.2 but his speed is 4.3 . he ran 4.2something at pro day..maybe a 4.48 at combine. go ahead say whatever u want but dont ever tell me Nelson is a 4.3 Safety then..

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by bills_red View Post
                      Lee Evans and Roscoe Parrish are very fast.
                      Evans-4.33
                      Parrish-4.43

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Cardinals, Jets.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          The Bills

                          Roscoe Parrish & Lee Evans

                          they have to be up there


                          Fitz and Q aren't really fast, they more just, Out Jump, Out Catch & Out Class you in every other aspect

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                            The Bills

                            Roscoe Parrish & Lee Evans

                            they have to be up there


                            Fitz and Q aren't really fast, they more just, Out Jump, Out Catch & Out Class you in every other aspect
                            and outmuscle you :) Boldin <--

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Galloway and CJ would be a dynamite speed combo.

                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Stallworth and Jackson are both over 6 feet too that is pretty impressive.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information