Fastest WR tandem in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
    yea at a pro day...i dont believe that for a second. deon sanders cant run that fast.
    Deon runs a 4.19 for breakfast

Comment

Steve Smith: 4.38 seconds
      Drew Carter: 4.3 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
        This is probably one of the dumbest threads i've ever seen on this site... Just because a player is fast in Madden doesn't necessarily mean he's that fast in real life.
        your right. but in this case..the people mentioned are actually fast in real life..

Comment

Fastest - New England

Best - Cardinals
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

i think (i dont belive what he thinks) i want to know

Deion Sanders has the record 4.1 he beat Bo Jackson in 1989

and still has the record

Comment

Matt Jones and Ernest Wilford.

Them's FAAAAST.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

no football player has ever officially ran in the 4.1's, those storys are just myths. The fastest official 40 time ever recorded at the combine was by Fabian Washington with a 4.25.

Comment

Many reported times are unreliable due to differences in timing methods if not intentional falsifications. The fastest time officially recorded by the NFL was 4.29 seconds by Deion Sanders in 1989, although the NFL did not begin electronic timing until 1990. In the electronic timing era, the fastest recorded time at the NFL Combine was 4.25 seconds (hand time) by cornerback Fabian Washington in 2005. However, his official time at the 2005 Combine was 4.31 seconds

so deion still has the fastest recorded time with a 4.29

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                    And by the way, Brady now has NO excuses for choking anymore in the playoffs since he has a pretty good WR and TE core along with a good young RB in Maroney. How do you like that now Pats fans?? Manning had to face the "no excuses" critisizm, now Brady has to.

Colts still have better WRs than the Pats though even after these signings. Id take Marvelous Harrison and Reggie Wayne anyday.
                    Wow, this guy is bitter. Ha. Hey guy, your team just won the Super Bowl. Let everything else go man.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Lee Evans
                      Parish

End Thread

Comment

You know whats ironic?

The Cardinals might have the slowest starting WR's in the league (by 40 times). And it's still the best combo in the league by far. Seriously, who's got slower 40 times?
                        Boldin 4.72
                        Fitzgerald 4.63

Goes to show how 40 times are extremely overrated.

Thanks jkpigskin!

Comment

Im pretty sure that only Bo and Galloway are the only guys to run a 4.18.
                          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                            And by the way, Brady now has NO excuses for choking anymore in the playoffs since he has a pretty good WR and TE core along with a good young RB in Maroney. How do you like that now Pats fans?? Manning had to face the "no excuses" critisizm, now Brady has to.

Colts still have better WRs than the Pats though even after these signings. Id take Marvelous Harrison and Reggie Wayne anyday.
                            Im just wondering was this even necessary?or relevant?
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Well the rams duo were pretty fast in their time

Bruce/Holt.

Williams and Furrey deserve a mention.

Seattle has about 19 Startable WR's so atleast 2 of those have to be pretty fast.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Joey Galloway and Calvin Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information