No announcement yet.

Fastest WR tandem in the NFL?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any thoughts on what month chad jackson would be back?

stallworth is known for blazing it deep, not so much for chad jackson.

Comment

If Drew Carter ever starts opposite Steve Smith they will blow all competition away.

Comment

Originally posted by geaux tigers View Post
        any thoughts on what month chad jackson would be back?

stallworth is known for blazing it deep, not so much for chad jackson.
        well some sources say he only had a partial tear of his acl. I mean did anyone see Jackson get injured in the Colts game? If he completely tore his acl wouldnt he be sprawled on the ground holding his knee like Javon Walker or any other player that completely tore their acl? He also had surgery only 4 days after the Colts game, usually it takes 2 weeks for the swelling to go down so they can operate. I think he had a Grade II partial tear of his acl and quickly had surgery to fix it, and he will have 9 months to heal before the season. He probably will play in the last couple of preseason games and be ready to go by the start of the season. People are saying he is out for 2007 and i really dont think that will be the case.

"An elite athlete who has had a technically well performed early reconstruction of the anterior cruciate ligament followed by an adequate and successful rehabilitation program, should be able to return to the field of his chosen sport between six and nine months. This has been achieved in many Australian, Olympic and professional athletes.""

thats for a full tear and Jackson only had a partial tear.

Comment

Originally posted by hugepunch View Post
          yea really, he magically shaved that much time of his forty lol... gimme a break if he was that fast hed be the most coveted receiver in the league. he never would have gotten traded from the saints.
          since when did being good stop you from being traded?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Craigo View Post
            You know whats ironic?

The Cardinals might have the slowest starting WR's in the league (by 40 times). And it's still the best combo in the league by far. Seriously, who's got slower 40 times?
            Boldin 4.72
            Fitzgerald 4.63

Goes to show how 40 times are extremely overrated.
            Best combo? That's a stretch if I ever heard one...

Comment

i dont see how that is a stretch, but the point is irrelevant

Comment

Coles ran a sick 40, but is up in age now and Cotchery is really fast, we all saw that on that 80 yard catch in the playoffs. Kinda underrated.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

Originally posted by indyfan1985 View Post
                  And by the way, Brady now has NO excuses for choking anymore in the playoffs since he has a pretty good WR and TE core along with a good young RB in Maroney. How do you like that now Pats fans?? Manning had to face the "no excuses" critisizm, now Brady has to.

Colts still have better WRs than the Pats though even after these signings. Id take Marvelous Harrison and Reggie Wayne anyday.
                  Dear Manning, (and ignorant fans)
                  Thanks for the brilliant info you just passed on. Sorry I couldn't hack it in the playoffs...

Signed,
                  Tom Brady

PS: (I still have three championships, to your one ring, with half the offensive help)

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                    PS: (I still have three championships, to your one ring, with half the offensive help)
                    and 10 million times the defensive help.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                    <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610 View Post
                      and 10 million times the defensive help.
                      Defense wasn't brought up by him. He said that Brady choked because of an offensive lack of talent.

Give it up Colts Fans, Manning has nothing on Brady until he matches the 3 rings that Brady has.

A player is defined by Rings, not TD records, or game preparedness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                        Defense wasn't brought up by him. He said that Brady choked because of an offensive lack of talent.

Give it up Colts Fans, Manning has nothing on Brady until he matches the 3 rings that Brady has.

while ring are very important to the judgment of a players career, mannings other records and the fact that he has been the best qb the last couple of years will be also very important. manning has flat out shown that his is the best qb in the league with his play.

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                          while ring are very important to the judgment of a players career, mannings other records and the fact that he has been the best qb the last couple of years will be also very important. manning has flat out shown that his is the best qb in the league with his play.
                          Not only does Brady have 3 rings, he has Giselle. :roll:

Comment

Not only does Brady have 3 rings, he has Giselle. :roll:
                            6'2" 230 lb w/ a laser rocket arm

Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by niel89 View Post
                              6'2" 230 lb w/ a laser rocket arm
                              :D ten characters

Comment

I was addressing what you said, which had to do with the 3 championships to which Brady rode his defense and kicker.

I wonder, will it ever end? Seriously, what does Manning have to do before it's finally enough? Win the Super Bowl with the statistically worst defense ever to win one? Oh wait, he just did that. Just because Brady rode great defenses to championships doesn't mean he's a better QB. When has Brady ever led a comeback drive in a big spot?

So Terry Bradshaw is the greatest QB of all-time? If you honestly think that, you should just leave now.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
                                <Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information