• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
      Hi, we are the Cincinnati Bengals.
      Yaaaaawn....oh I'm sorry, what were you saying?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        The Commissioner of Football mandates that you put the Raiders on this list.
        So does the Secretary of Pigskin.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Yaaaaawn....oh I'm sorry, what were you saying?
          Something about Jay Cutler ;)

bonekrusher
          The Twitters
          themaninblack

Comment

Jay Cutler? Now that's SEXY!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Jay Cutler? Now that's SEXY!!!
              Cutlerceptions are sexy.

bonekrusher
              The Twitters
              themaninblack

Comment

Cutlerceptions are sexy.
                no no, that's contraceptions. Not the same thing. Although close.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I know people like to overlook us, but we did kinda sweep the AFC North last year winning the division.
                  The Baltimore defense will be another year older. The Steelers need to get back to the old Steelers.
                  But this is why the AFC North is always one of the best Conferences in the NFL
                  Carson Palmer is still a mediocre QB at best and that destroys any chance of the Bengals being a top ten team.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I know people like to overlook us, but we did kinda sweep the AFC North last year winning the division.
                    The Baltimore defense will be another year older. The Steelers need to get back to the old Steelers.
                    If you haven't noticed the Ravens defense is actually getting younger with the exception of
                    Ray Ray and Reed...and I'm pretty sure were gonna have a bit of offense when FA and the draft is all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Carson Palmer is still a mediocre QB at best and that destroys any chance of the Bengals being a top ten team.
                      Carson is the sex. He just doesn't remember it since he's been hit too much some seasons ago, but someday he will...!

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                        So does the Secretary of Pigskin.
                        Director of Fandemonium says Hi...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

If Carson Palmer was playing like his 2005 form, then I'd have more confidence in Cincinnati.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Honestly don't care if people respect the Bengals or not. Sweeping the division doesn't really mean anything, just like winning the Superbowl the year before didn't automatically make the Steelers a top 10 team last year.

However, I don't think Carson is the reason for our passing woes. I think a lot of the fault there should be put on our offensive scheme first and foremost. I think the coaching staff felt some pressure to get a running game going, and spent to much time working on it. Sure, it was effective in the beginning of the year but as the season went on, teams figured our very simple offense out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
                              Honestly don't care if people respect the Bengals or not. Sweeping the division doesn't really mean anything, just like winning the Superbowl the year before didn't automatically make the Steelers a top 10 team last year.

However, I don't think Carson is the reason for our passing woes. I think a lot of the fault there should be put on our offensive scheme first and foremost. I think the coaching staff felt some pressure to get a running game going, and spent to much time working on it. Sure, it was effective in the beginning of the year but as the season went on, teams figured our very simple offense out.
                              Just seems like Palmer has been getting less explosive since 2005. He's still a good quarterback though. Overall I think Cincinnati is fine with him.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                              -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                              Originally posted by Borat
                              Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                                Just seems like Palmer has been getting less explosive since 2005. He's still a good quarterback though. Overall I think Cincinnati is fine with him.
                                Well he had his best season ever in 2006.

I think his elbow injury, lack of receivers, successful scheme change to run heavy and ****** play calling all contributed to his poor 2009 season. Despite this, they made the playoffs and swept the division because of the defense and run game.

I don't think it's a stretch to say Palmer will get better in 2010 one year removed from a major elbow injury with (hopefully) some more weapons at wide receiver (not ******* TO) and they return to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information