Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bush stays in N.O.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bush stays in N.O.

    Sean Payton, has said that he plans to keep Reggie Bush. 8 million, is what he will make. No cap, no problem.

    Sig by Bone Krusher

  • #2
    Not that surprising, jury is still out on Bush though. He actually showed he can lower his shoulder and run physically in the playoffs this year but as high as he was drafted if he doesn't break out next year- BUST CITY
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

    Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
      Not that surprising, jury is still out on Bush though. He actually showed he can lower his shoulder and run physically in the playoffs this year but as high as he was drafted if he doesn't break out next year- BUST CITY
      Contract year, should be intresting to see what he does. Imo, I i have him filed under the bust file.

      Sig by Bone Krusher

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think he's anywhere near bust.

        Sure, he's not the run between the tackle RB, but he's explosive as all hell and does a lot to help the Saints. You have to give credit to Sean Payton and that coaching staff for how they're using him, but there is no way I'd call him a bust.

        Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

        Comment


        • #5
          hes not a bus but he is a dissapointment in relation to his draft spot

          the bust label literally is for high picks who BOMB not who come and contribute but no to the level expected

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah but he wasn't drafted to be the guy he is now. I don't know that for a fact but usually getting drafted that high means to come in and make an impact immediately, took him a few years..
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

            Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
              Yeah but he wasn't drafted to be the guy he is now. I don't know that for a fact but usually getting drafted that high means to come in and make an impact immediately, took him a few years..
              The rookie record for most catches is pretty impactful....

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                Yeah but he wasn't drafted to be the guy he is now. I don't know that for a fact but usually getting drafted that high means to come in and make an impact immediately, took him a few years..
                Not the production we expect from a second overall. Never has rushed for 1000 yds, and will never accomplish it either.

                Sig by Bone Krusher

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                  The rookie record for most catches is pretty impactful....
                  That is fine and dandy but he was paid to run the rock, and if he was paid to make catches he sould of been a wide receiver. I just think at 2 it wasn't worth it unless he comes out next year like I said.
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                  Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                    That is fine and dandy but he was paid to run the rock, and if he was paid to make catches he sould of been a wide receiver. I just think at 2 it wasn't worth it unless he comes out next year like I said.
                    We had Deuce, so we knew he wasn't going to run the rock that much. We drafted him to create alot of mismatches and helpe get other people open

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                      We had Deuce, so we knew he wasn't going to run the rock that much. We drafted him to create alot of mismatches and helpe get other people open
                      I mean yeah but they were probably looking at Reginald to eventually be the new starting rb but now he splits carries 3 ways.
                      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                      Coples is that dude.
                      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        At 2 you need a guy to turn around your franchise, some might want to say he did, not me. No doubt he is a KEY part to there offense but overhyped is the word that comes to mind.
                        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                        Coples is that dude.
                        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

                        Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                          At 2 you need a guy to turn around your franchise, some might want to say he did, not me. No doubt he is a KEY part to there offense but overhyped is the word that comes to mind.
                          Drew Brees & Sean Payton helped turn our franchise around. In regards to Bush, he's integral to what Payton likes to do in regards to his offense. I knew he wasn't going anywhere... I don't know why so many people thought he wasn't going to return next year. Could I see Loomis trying to reconstruct his contract perhaps later in the offseason? Yeah, sure but the thoughts of him being released or traded were always premature imo. Take THAT, CC.SD!
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

                          “We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                            Drew Brees & Sean Payton helped turn our franchise around. In regards to Bush, he's integral to what Payton likes to do in regards to his offense. I knew he wasn't going anywhere... I don't know why so many people thought he wasn't going to return next year. Could I see Loomis trying to reconstruct his contract perhaps later in the offseason? Yeah, sure but the thoughts of him being released or traded were always premature imo. Take THAT, CC.SD!
                            I always thought restructure was in order. But what he said is spot on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ya'll have to admit, even the Bush fans, 8 million is ****load of money.

                              Sig by Bone Krusher

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information