Source:Cardinals will release Rolle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
    I really think the steelers should get him, but they dont go after FA's really....or ever..
    In a weak year for FA's players like Rolle are going to be over paid which puts the Steelers out of the running.

Comment

Wow, one of my favorite players and the Browns badly need another good player in the defensive backfield to go with Wright.

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
        Wow, one of my favorite players and the Browns badly need another good player in the defensive backfield to go with Wright.
        You'll most likely be getting Haden. So hush!

Comment

He is cash, many teams need a safety but whos willing to pay him? Minny? Cincy? Wouldn't be surprised if the gmen signed him.
          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
          Coples is that dude.
          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
            He is cash, many teams need a safety but whos willing to pay him? Minny? Cincy? Wouldn't be surprised if the gmen signed him.
            I really wouldn't either, his performance against us this year left a great impression. But we need a SS more than FS because if Kenny can't play than Michael Johnson (who is our SS really) is next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
              I really wouldn't either, his performance against us this year left a great impression. But we need a SS more than FS because if Kenny can't play than Michael Johnson (who is our SS really) is next in line.
              Why couldn't Rolle play SS?
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
                Why couldn't Rolle play SS?
                ...because rolle is definitely not a SS, maybe in our old scheme he'd be close. He may have been considered a very physical and good tackling corner, but he is not a SS by any means. He is too small to cover TE's, plus it would be a waste of his skillset being able to cover slot (decently) and having the ballskills and instincts to play in deep coverage

Comment

He ends up in Detroit, or Philly.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Lets continue the game of hoping our team signs him, he will be a good fit for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by Kramer View Post
                      Lets continue the game of hoping our team signs him, he will be a good fit for the Eagles.
                      I think he ends up a Cardinal. He would be a great fit, exactly what the team needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stranger View Post
                        I think he ends up a Cardinal. He would be a great fit, exactly what the team needs.
                        THATS THINKING WITH YOUR DIPSTICK JIMMY!!

Last edited by BaLLiN; 03-01-2010, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                          Go get him Steelers.
                          will never happen...you know better

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                          Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Let go of Atogwe and bring Rolle to the Lou!
                            | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Why are people here talking about Rolle as if he is a top 5, or even top 10, safety in this league?

Comment

He is decent, but nowhere near worth that money. He has good ball skills and the speed to keep up with people, but it seems like he is still learning how to play the position or something. I wouldn't mind bringing him back to AZ if he came back cheaper, but I doubt that will happen.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information